What's new

Videos

whatwhat3

Reaction score
I'm pretty dumb when it's comes to this phone! I uploaded a video to Facebook that I recorded and sent it to someone's email. Now sometimes when I play that video it will say "playing from the tv" and I am not playing from the tv! When it does that it sounds like it's playing over an intercom!!! Why is it saying that and why is it doing it periodically throughout the day and not all the time or vice versa?

whatwhat3 said:
I'm pretty dumb when it's comes to this phone! I uploaded a video to Facebook that I recorded and sent it to someone's email. Now sometimes when I play that video it will say "playing from the tv" and I am not playing from the tv! When it does that it sounds like it's playing over an intercom!!! Why is it saying that and why is it doing it periodically throughout the day and not all the time or vice versa?

Don't know what that is but I'd try hard resetting (hold sleep/wake and home buttons until you see apple logo and release)

It sounds like you are air playing to something, click the little tv when playing the video (should be by the play and ff controls) and be sure you pick your phone

Also try turning off wifi

---
I am here: [ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.707679,-73.948753[/ame]
Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk