What's new

Upgraded to IOS 7.04 - where are previously purchased apps?

jimt29

Reaction score
It appears like a new account in Cydia. I don't see any previously purchased or free apps that I had before.

How do I get access to thes apps?

When you find a tweak you like, and it's one you've paid for before, when you elect to install it, you will be prompted to sign in with the account e-mail you used before. Once you sign in, the tweak will show as purchased and you can download it again. You won't be paying for it twice.

Marilyn

Marilyn: Just did a search for Auxo, an App previously purchased. It shows purchased but says it's not ready for IOS 7. Might not want with Control Center??

Thanks for the fast response AND absolutely correct info.

Marilyn: Just did a search for Auxo, an App previously purchased. It shows purchased but says it's not ready for IOS 7. Might not want with Control Center??

Thanks for the fast response AND absolutely correct info.

You're welcome on the assist.

And, if a tweak says it's not ready - best to not download it. Wait for the update.

Oh, and to make it so you won't have to keep checking for updates on the tweaks you want: go to each tweak. At the top is a line titled "Change Package Settings" - press that. Where it says to "Show All Changes," turn the button to ON (the green will show). Now, any/every time a change is made to the tweak, you will see the changes, even though you don't have it installed.

Other than that, it's a waiting game as the developers work on updates.

Marilyn

Auxo is a WIP for iOS 7 compatibility

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa