What's new

three mobile

Signal is brilliant where ever I go. That was one of my concerns with three I heard their signal wasn't the best. But thus far I've had no issues at all.

027d2b10-a10c-23b6.jpg

That's my signal right now.

And 3G

5ec57fed-a172-2f4a.jpg

iHolophyte

Think you may have just sold me on three aha too bad u arent on commision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

3 is supposed to be very un reliable though for signal... even though they do offer unlimited data, GiffGaff ( I hate that name) offer unlimited data and gg to gg free calls for three months after top up.. they have same kind of deals as 3 but for cheaper and they use the o2 network

3 is supposed to be very un reliable though for signal... even though they do offer unlimited data, GiffGaff ( I hate that name) offer unlimited data and gg to gg free calls for three months after top up.. they have same kind of deals as 3 but for cheaper and they use the o2 network

Three use all the carriers network signal masts. This is why their signal is good.

iHolophyte

I never tried them but every one (apart from you guys) say its rubbish for signal..

Might give it a try next month

Unleashed said:
I never tried them but every one (apart from you guys) say its rubbish for signal..

Might give it a try next month

3 have always been bad mouthed about signal since they first started. Their first 2-3 years the signal was crap. All that has gone now. But people still judge the network on that time.

My signal went down about 2 weeks ago for about 3 hours do they could upgrade the mast in my area. First time it went down. I phoned them up and they credited £5 to my bill for the inconvenience. Good customer service in my eyes.

3 have always been bad mouthed about signal since they first started. Their first 2-3 years the signal was crap. All that has gone now. But people still judge the network on that time.

My signal went down about 2 weeks ago for about 3 hours do they could upgrade the mast in my area. First time it went down. I phoned them up and they credited £5 to my bill for the inconvenience. Good customer service in my eyes.
same here,i have had two lots of £5 from them.

I have two 3 micro sims ready to try out and I dont judge them at all but every one I know in person says the same thing so it had put me off topping up £15 to find out the signal is not really that good, but next month I shall find out for myself

Unleashed said:
I have two 3 micro sims ready to try out and I dont judge them at all but every one I know in person says the same thing so it had put me off topping up £15 to find out the signal is not really that good, but next month I shall find out for myself

Myself I experience no signal problems. The best network in the uk I think. I really hope you enjoy your experience with 3.

dont know what the signal will be like where you are but i know 3 are always striving to improve their signal,i have no problems at all here but when we go to Lincolnshire its pretty patchy,all in all though they are a good network.

dont know what the signal will be like where you are but i know 3 are always striving to improve their signal,i have no problems at all here but when we go to Lincolnshire its pretty patchy,all in all though they are a good network.

Simplest way to check coverage in your area is follow this link.

http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Coverage

iHolophyte

I hope so.. but either way I will try them next month when my current minutes run out and I have the micro sim in the draw waiting to be activated and they sent two over and replied very quickly over twitter so they do have good customer service, so far I am impressed.. but you are right it depends on the area.. o2 are very good to me and some people say its useless for them and they get no signal...

We shall see.

Myself I experience no signal problems. The best network in the uk I think. I really hope you enjoy your experience with 3.

Thanks! I hope so too!

yes 02 is good for most people,i was with them when i had my very first mobile so can't remember how good they were,then i went to Virgin who were brilliant for quite a long time but suddenly went downhill as far as customer service went,then to 3.

yes 02 is good for most people,i was with them when i had my very first mobile so can't remember how good they were,then i went to Virgin who were brilliant for quite a long time but suddenly went downhill as far as customer service went,then to 3.

very bad customer service, after they lied to me about being on a unlimited data connection and me actually only having 1GB and the guy thinking I would never notice made me decide to leave them..

3 do unlimited data and so do giffgaff, though GG uses the o2 network but it looks like they might be stopping the unlimited data soon as too many are abusing it and using over 50GB a month

thats not on,i think you will like 3,fingers crossed you get a decent signal.