What's new

Three UK

Wasn't it I that said three was better than the world and his dog makes out?

Three are brilliant compared to when they first hit the ground.

iHolophyte

yes they have improved a lot and are always striving to be better.

In all the experiences I've had with other carriers I couldn't fault three. I think they've hit top spot personally! All you can eat data. Why can't any other carrier offer this? They could but they won't, they'd rather charge you mountains for it! Ok carrier rant over (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

yes well,their loss is 3,s gain,more and more people are going to them,Skype is one of attractions.

yes well,their loss is 3,s gain,more and more people are going to them,Skype is one of attractions.

Skype? Attraction to who? Three users? Elaborate on that if you will.

I'm taking it as, skype is free to three customers? Isn't it free anyway...oh wait I've just clicked with typing so many questions....attraction in the sense of using 3G? Ohhh go me!!

iHolophyte

3 mobile phones are sold with Skype built in.

maybe,as i bought mine diect from Apple i wasn't aware that Skype wasn't in them,so yours is a 3 iPhone then? i just have a 3 sim.

maybe,as i bought mine diect from Apple i wasn't aware that Skype wasn't in them,so yours is a 3 iPhone then? i just have a 3 sim.

I got mine from the three shop, not sure whose it is, I thought all iPhones were apples. Mine didn't have anything three built into it, like other phones have it also doesn't show up with any three logos unlike all other phones bought with by three, orange etc so still assuming its apples. I had to download the Skype app. Was Skype in yours already?

iHolophyte

I got mine from the three shop, not sure whose it is, I thought all iPhones were apples. Mine didn't have anything three built into it, like other phones have it also doesn't show up with any three logos unlike all other phones bought with by three, orange etc so still assuming its apples. I had to download the Skype app. Was Skype in yours already?

iHolophyte
no as its not 3 theres no Skype,i can put any network sim or any plan in mine,is yours tied to 3 or can you put any sim in it,i suspect it will be tied to 3 though.

no as its not 3 theres no Skype,i can put any network sim or any plan in mine,is yours tied to 3 or can you put any sim in it,i suspect it will be tied to 3 though.

Yeah it'll be tied to three I should imagine. I haven't a spare tiny iPhone sim card otherwise I'd try.

iHolophyte

If you have a 3 iPhone they are locked to 3 I have tried an orange sim in it

O2 always has best deals and good connection with all the mobile compinies.
whilst i agree 02 has great coverage and connection i can't agree that they have the best deals and they certainly don't have the best customer service,just my opinion :)

O2,also I'm my opinion are the worst out there. They haven't any good deals at all! Oh wait they have the O2 voucher thing...oh wait you can download that as an app so don't even need to be a customer! My point made!

iHolophyte