What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

We'll see right now the plan is a straight 6 with a "small" snail 6 & speed tranny

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Chris951 said:
Build a clevor! :)

Sent from my cellular device

A clevor?! Haha. Just build a modified 351. Better off but it will be part Chevy if you're ok with that.

I like the straight 6 motors. I find they are some of the toughest longest lasting motors out there.

A. I'm not a ford fan and B. putting a supra turbo'd 6 in a 31 ford is going to be different, everyone uses 8

Ah, it shall be a Frankenstein type project. I haven't seen anyone put a 2JZ into a older truck but it's an interesting concept.

DRad2003 said:
Ah, it shall be a Frankenstein type project. I haven't seen anyone put a 2JZ into a older truck but it's an interesting concept.

#1 reason I want to do it, just gotta finish the 32 first ( hope next week) & finish the one in my profile pic then I can start on it lol

rdub said:
#1 reason I want to do it, just gotta finish the 32 first ( hope next week) & finish the one in my profile pic then I can start on it lol

Oh and it's not going to be Frankensteined, it's going to be show car clean

Very nice. The oldest I have is a '69 F-100 I am working on. It has the original 390 in it. I blew the compression rings so I need to pull it and work on it. Sounds like you have more on your plate then I do at the moment.

Hahahaha that's not including the 2 daily drivers that need some attention and my VW Thing that needs ALOT of work lol

I thought that too, until I bought this thing, and realized how much work it needs

Lol just watch out for the rot especially on the suspension, it's still worth it's weight hahahaha

Yeah, if I was going to buy an older VW I don't want anything I have to restore or put a lot of money into. I want something to just go for a drive in. So far I have found nothing decent in my area.

A clevor?! Haha. Just build a modified 351. Better off but it will be part Chevy if you're ok with that.

Yes a clevor. They have wayyy more potential than a regular 351w. And they're just plain bada$$

Sent from my cellular device

Moderator Notice: Please watch for inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator: