What's new

Stuck in DFU Mode

Same thing happened again :/ iPhone found in recovery mode after successfully restoring it :S now doing a tethered boot via redsn0w. uuurrrgghh this is so frustrating

yeah I was using sn0breeze 2.7.3. and I did use simple mode. this is just too much man. too much.
downloading the firmware from your link now. btw I have a strong feeling it's not the firmware or sn0wbreeze but it's my stupid iPhone which just loves going into DFU mode every time it reboots. fucking pain in the ass man. :/

wow now repo.666 won't bloody download it's cydia packages :| ! ! !

I'll work on that later, mean while downloading a 666MB 4.3.3 firmware on a 1MB internet connection lol
you sure this will solve the issue of my iPhone going into DFU mode rather than being normal?

Restoring the firmware correctly should fix everything. But your phone should definitely not go into recovery after a successful restore, it should boot right to your springboard which is why I feel like your custom firmware is corrupt.

I tried this but in the middle of the process it says exploit failed

It's just like any other option in Redsn0w, go to Extras>Recovery Fix and put your device into DFU mode and let it exploit

now it's now even rebooting with the Just boot option in redsn0w :'(