Stuck in DFU Mode

Same thing happened again :/ iPhone found in recovery mode after successfully restoring it :S now doing a tethered boot via redsn0w. uuurrrgghh this is so frustrating
 
yeah I was using sn0breeze 2.7.3. and I did use simple mode. this is just too much man. too much.
downloading the firmware from your link now. btw I have a strong feeling it's not the firmware or sn0wbreeze but it's my stupid iPhone which just loves going into DFU mode every time it reboots. fucking pain in the ass man. :/
 
You can install Ultrasn0w manually if you cant get the source to load but if you hit the changes tab it should load.
 
Also have you tried using Fix Recovery in Redsn0w? It sounds like you may have corrupted the bootrom.
 
I'll work on that later, mean while downloading a 666MB 4.3.3 firmware on a 1MB internet connection lol
you sure this will solve the issue of my iPhone going into DFU mode rather than being normal?
 
Restoring the firmware correctly should fix everything. But your phone should definitely not go into recovery after a successful restore, it should boot right to your springboard which is why I feel like your custom firmware is corrupt.
 
It's just like any other option in Redsn0w, go to Extras>Recovery Fix and put your device into DFU mode and let it exploit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top