What's new

Sky go app

georgebrown88

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just tried to go on my sky go app and it pooped up saying steaming Is unavailable on jail broken devices. Anyone no why the hell sky is saying this? Is there a way around this?. Please help

$image-3534069635.jpg

I had this issue last year. Sky are very uptight when it comes to this. As well as Barclays too. I don't see the problem with it myself but I don't think there is an effective way around it. A tweak called Xcon worked for me for a few weeks but then stopped. You could maybe look into that one

Just read about it mate I installed it but no look. Will be lost without my sky go lol

If xCon doesn't work, I use a premium app called Flex that has a hack for DirecTV that allows me to use their app, maybe they have one for Sky as well.

Jmills87 said:
If xCon doesn't work, I use a premium app called Flex that has a hack for DirecTV that allows me to use their app, maybe they have one for Sky as well.

Thanks for reply I've tried the flex but still no look. Hope someone makes a tweak for this I'd pay good money miss all my sports at work lol

I've just done the update for Xcon, when I click on the sky Chanel I want it loads up and normally pops up saying cant stream on jail broken devices its not saying that now it's just staying on the loading Chanel screen this mean the Xcon app needs another update?

The developers of XCon have stated that the techniques employed by Sky are now too complex to bypass by their normal methods. They don't expect to release an update to resolve it, unless something fundamental changes at Sky. There are no known legal hacks to get past it. Sorry :(

Dose anyone on Here no why I'm getting error 9 on my sky go app. I've got old version app 2.3