What's new

Sky Go app.

VizualDze

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm on the latest version of iOS on my iPad 3 and I'm looking to use the Sky Go app, but anytime I try I get a message saying this cannot be performed on a jailbroken device. I searched the web and found a few workarounds for this but none seemed to work. I was wondering if anyone on here had a solution?

Hey guys I'm on the latest version of iOS on my iPad 3 and I'm looking to use the Sky Go app, but anytime I try I get a message saying this cannot be performed on a jailbroken device. I searched the web and found a few workarounds for this but none seemed to work. I was wondering if anyone on here had a solution?
Did you get the app name correct? I don't see an app in the App Store called Sky Go. Not in the US store anyway.

The Sky Go app is for the UK market, AFAIK.

And, it is jail break "protected" - as in, it will detect a jail broken device and refuse to work. To my best recollection, no one has been able to use a tweak to get around this restriction (even xCon with its beta for iOS 7 doesn't work).

Sorry, it's either jail break or the Sky Go app. You can't have both.

Marilyn

Last edited:
The Sky Go app is for the UK market, AFAIK.

And, it is jail break "protected" - as in, it will detect a jail broken device and refuse to work. To my best recollection, no one has been able to use a tweak to get around this restriction (even xCon with its beta for iOS 7 doesn't work).

Sorry, it's either jail break or the Sky Go app. You can't have both.

Marilyn

Ok many thanks for your response.