What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

amynapem.jpg

Where was this taken? Its beautiful.

Just my refrigerator
1EB9B9C1-1C60-4291-AB0D-7F12EFFCE2D4-2477-000001B04E0DBCC5_zps17f7b17d.jpg
I had to mention that I love your PBR collection. Although I've always found that important things go on the top shelf!

This is my bass player at a house party we played. I couldn't see anything because of the damn lights, but it looked cool!
IMG_0141.JPG

Is the second photo the one you took earlier? There's less snow than on the "snowstorm" photo.
The first photo is the earlier one. The strong wind blew away some of the snow after it quit falling, that's why you see less snow in the second photo.

The first photo is the earlier one. The strong wind blew away some of the snow after it quit falling, that's why you see less snow in the second photo.
It's not as much snow as I expected to see. I thought there'd be more at this time of the year.

It's not as much snow as I expected to see. I thought there'd be more at this time of the year.
There usually is. Two years ago at this time, there was about half a meter of snow. This year we've had less than 10 centimetres.

There usually is. Two years ago at this time, there was about half a meter of snow. This year we've had less than 10 centimetres.
We haven't had any yet but I'm sure it will come.
Its unusually mild at the moment but it won't last.

If you want, I can send you 2 weeks of -35°C in January. That should make the snow last.:D
Im sure we will get our fair share after Christmas, Im enjoying the last couple of days of mild temps....Cant last.