What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

These pipes go with the organ keyboard you showed earlier, don't they? I'm sure it sounds very well when played.
You're right, in both cases.
The pipes are visible on the picture with the keyboard, just a little bit. The organ is new - just a few years old, and it's also meant to be used for concerts.

It was snowing the whole night through, and still is. Although shovelling doesn't make sense, I finished clearing my sidewalk and stairs half an hour ago. It's all white again, here's what it looked like after I had finished:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It stopped snowing, the wind was and still is blowing hard, this photo shows a little bit of the snow drift.

And here's another one:
image.jpg

Last edited:
That's in Austria/Europe, not in the mountains, it's in the east of the country.

It looks just like many places here in the U.S. I grew up in Detroit with winters like that. As they say, "Been there, done that".

This looks like the snow just falls down and stays where it is. Do you get snow drifts too, like we do?
If the wind is strong enough it can make snow drifts taller than a person. I've seen snow drifts taller than three meters.