What's new

New to iphone

Can't see it Screenshot please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's the screenshot.
IMG_1796.JPG

Test here is my screenshot it's not there. Maybe 'cause mines only a 5s?
8de05c5a34ad093efd98b817ebf6dabe.png

Test here is my screenshot it's not there. Maybe 'cause mines only a 5s?
8de05c5a34ad093efd98b817ebf6dabe.png

Your screenshot is from Tapatalk, while scifan57's screenshot is from Safari. That's the reason why you don't see it.

Last edited:
I think l've had enough at least it works. Don't use Safari anyone know if it works with the iPhone face down [emoji38]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Pressing the cancel button also gets rid of the keyboard. That is in the upper left of your picture, in other apps, it may be in a different location.

So, I've done some research and am pretty sure I already know the answer but will ask anyway ... is there not a way to set a schedule for email sync? I like to disable my work exchange account sync at a certain time each evening and also on weekends. Sadly, to do this automatically does not appear to be possible with the iPhone :( From what I've gathered via Google searches is that I will have to go into Settings > Mail > Accounts and then select the account and toggle off "Mail". Then repeat this process when I want to receive mail again.
Hopefully I am missing something and there is a way to achieve automatically somehow ... the "alternative" is rather cumbersome and will likely lead to me very often forgetting to turn my email back on LOL

Last edited:
I HATE posting after myself. Makes me feel like I'm trying to take over...

At any rate, my 128 gig 7 Plus was delivered today and I'm transferring using Move to IOS at the moment. Excited to say the least. As an Android fan for years I can't help think about what Google is thinking with all the downloads of this app. But I am also thinking that if I do crappy work for the company I work for I will not be around long. Probably what the Android peeps are thinking right about now.

The app is really painless and from what I hear typical of Apple products. :)

It might be a tough road with this phone. Seems slower than slow.

And I guess not all sim cards are the same as mine won't fit in my new phone.

Maybe I just don't like change.