What's new

New to iphone

Yeah, me neither ... no idea what he's talking about with that one. Everything else is spot on though :)

Filter by unread is there. Press the button in the bottom left corner for the option. While the button is blue, the filter is active. Press again to view all.

I followed this here on my Gmail from web login and it showed in my Gmail App soon after updated ...

How to Bring Unread Messages to the Top of Gmail

2c49d65e04ead49a3249d917e29a1523.png

iPhone Seven Plus

I followed this here on my Gmail from web login and it showed in my Gmail App soon after updated ...

How to Bring Unread Messages to the Top of Gmail

2c49d65e04ead49a3249d917e29a1523.png

iPhone Seven Plus

Nice!!

I actually stopped using the Gmail app ... I have two Gmail accounts and like different notification sounds for each one. Only way I saw to accomplish that was using the stock email app for my Gmail accounts. So, no Gmail app for me anymore

Tapped from my Plus Sized iPhone 7

OK, I have a "where's my back button" sort of question ... is there a way to minimize the keyboard? Like while on this screen for instance:

9f7aadb1e5c1ae83a2944ca504367989.png

Is it possible to minimize/hide the keyboard? Sometimes tapping out of the text field does it, but there are some occasions (like posting this for instance) where the keyboard cannot be minimized/hidden.

Not a huge deal by any means, just kinda curious.

OK, I have a "where's my back button" sort of question ... is there a way to minimize the keyboard? Like while on this screen for instance:

9f7aadb1e5c1ae83a2944ca504367989.png

Is it possible to minimize/hide the keyboard? Sometimes tapping out of the text field does it, but there are some occasions (like posting this for instance) where the keyboard cannot be minimized/hidden.

Not a huge deal by any means, just kinda curious.

Not that I know of. You might be interested in this, however. If you use a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone, the onscreen keyboard will not display at all.

Not that I know of. You might be interested in this, however. If you use a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone, the onscreen keyboard will not display at all.

Thanks, don't feel the need for a BT keyboard. Like I said, was more of a curiosity thing not a necessity thing ... just trying to be the best informed iPhone user I can be [emoji12]

Hi just tried something on my iPhone 5s if l turn it on it's side then the key comes up to remove the keyboard just like on my iPad Air 2 Bottom right hand corner

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

If you want it back just start typing again

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Hi just tried something on my iPhone 5s if l turn it on it's side then the key comes up to remove the keyboard just like on my iPad Air 2 Bottom right hand corner

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Well there ya go!! Nice little trick...thanks!!

I was just fiddling around after l read your post

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
You can also tap the done button at the top right of the keyboard when you're typing in portrait mode.