What's new

New Iphone 4s fell down in water

pandugadusaley

Reaction score
I took iphone 4s in the last week. today it was feel down in water, now unable to listen the voice.
I did not took the insurance also.
now what to do? plzz help me

pandugadusaley said:
I took iphone 4s in the last week. today it was feel down in water, now unable to listen the voice.
I did not took the insurance also.
now what to do? plzz help me

Try putting it in a bag of rice overnight. That's about the only thing you can really do. :(!

they dont give warrenty atleast for six months by default, i dont know exactly reagrding this

Suppose if we tell, it is manufactrers problem only, that why i am not unable to listen the voice. is that ok
Anything problem

pandugadusaley said:
Suppose if we tell, it is manufactrers problem only, that why i am not unable to listen the voice. is that ok
Anything problem

Yeah. iPhones have white strips in them that turn red when submersed into water. They'll know it has water damage.

In my home rice is not avail.. thats ok
Can i know how much it costs

In my home rice is not avail.. thats ok
Can i know how much it costs

You want to know how much a bag of rice costs? Where in the world are you? Here in the UK you can pick rice up for 50 pence. As I don't know where you are I can't even convert that. But to answer the question. Really inexpensive.

iHolophyte

Oopss.... i am asking not the rice cost man.
for servicing the phone, is it expensive

Oopss.... i am asking not the rice cost man.
for servicing the phone, is it expensive

Oh ha ha ha ha. Sorry. I have no idea on servicing costs they will vary from country to country. Best bet would be ring around. Or use the web for local service areas and pricing.

iHolophyte

This has to be a joke.

If you can't find any rice, send it back to Apple and pay the $199 for a replacement. If you can't do that, then no one can help.

This has to be a joke.

If you can't find any rice, send it back to Apple and pay the $199 for a replacement. If you can't do that, then no one can help.

One doesn't think his English is that good so you have to decipher what is being asked. Go easy fella!

iHolophyte

One doesn't think his English is that good so you have to decipher what is being asked. Go easy fella!

iHolophyte
Well he wanted to commit fraud, not sure how much easier I could go.