What's new

new 6S locked because I forgot Apple ID password ... help?

Jazzskater

Reaction score
I recently just started up my new Iphone to restore from the cloud all my stuff like pics and contacts etc.. but I forgot my apple Pass . now it wants me to send recovery details to my phone but I cannot as I obviously need the phone to get them . I have sent recovery details to my mothers phone but it is saying it may take a few days ... this is not Ideal .. the account I have been using was set up since the Iphone 3 and since then I have changed my e-mail and no longer use the old e-mail it was set up with so using that for recovery is not an option . I know I can wait the few days but is there anything else I can do ? I really need my contacts and pictures as there is valuable stuff I want back . thanks for any help.

I recently just started up my new Iphone to restore from the cloud all my stuff like pics and contacts etc.. but I forgot my apple Pass . now it wants me to send recovery details to my phone but I cannot as I obviously need the phone to get them . I have sent recovery details to my mothers phone but it is saying it may take a few days ... this is not Ideal .. the account I have been using was set up since the Iphone 3 and since then I have changed my e-mail and no longer use the old e-mail it was set up with so using that for recovery is not an option . I know I can wait the few days but is there anything else I can do ? I really need my contacts and pictures as there is valuable stuff I want back . thanks for any help.
I'm afraid that there's no way around the requirement for the Apple ID password. You'll have to wait those few days to get the recovery details from your mother's phone.

I'm afraid that there's no way around the requirement for the Apple ID password. You'll have to wait those few days to get the recovery details from your mother's phone.

Okay thanks , lets hope its not too long !

Last edited by a moderator: