What's new

Forgot apple-id password. Cant erase iPhone. JAILBREAK question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladymarlene

Reaction score
Hi!
Bought an used iPhone,and the earlier owner has forgot her password to apple-id. And have no access no more to the e-mail linked to apple-id.

So I can't even reset/erase the iPhone. I have no receipt to show Apple. Im stuck.

My question is,Can jailbreak fix this?

Thanks in advice for help!

Hi!
Bought an used iPhone,and the earlier owner has forgot her password to apple-id. And have no access no more to the e-mail linked to apple-id.

So I can't even reset/erase the iPhone. I have no receipt to show Apple. Im stuck.

My question is,Can jailbreak fix this?

Thanks in advice for help!
There is no way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock by Jailbreaking or any other means. If the original owner contacts Apple and can prove to their satisfaction that she's the original owner of the iPhone, Apple may be able to help her get past the Activation Lock.

There is no way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock by Jailbreaking or any other means. If the original owner contacts Apple and can prove to their satisfaction that she's the original owner of the iPhone, Apple may be able to help her get past the Activation Lock.

Thanks for your reply!
I googled and found this EDITED - scam
Have you heard of it? Is it scam?

The site you mentioned is scam. It won't help with your problem. It's not possible to use or activate an iPhone locked by iCloud.

Thanks for your reply!
I googled and found this EDITED - scam
Have you heard of it? Is it scam?
Any site/service promising to bypass iCloud Activation Lock is a scam, it's not possible to bypass activation lock. In order to bypass activation lock, someone would have to hack both the iPhone in question and Apple servers, since both are needed for communication to open the activation lock. And, the FBI recently showed us how difficult it was to crack Apple's encryption methods :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.