What's new

Iphone 5s cannot open forgot apple id password and security question

kar3n

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Need help here. I forgot the security questions and my password. I can't open my phone. any suggestion please. I tried to contact the apple center but our office phone can't call outside the office.

I can't receive the e-mail cause I mistakenly input a wrong e-mail.

Please help me.. Thank you guys!

Oh I can't we don't have telephone at home. I tried the call later option but then as I enter my cellphone number and Office telephone number it has an error. My contacts are not valid. What shall I do then?

Is there an Apple Store close enough for you to visit? The Genius Bar may be able to help.

Hi kar3n just read that you are a newbie here hall

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I already went to the iphone store but they told me I have to pay 8,000.00 pesos that's why I don't know what to do then..is that how expensive to unlock phone?half the price of the unit itself. tssss!!!

Did you buy your phone from Apple and have you got proof such as a receipt?

Last edited:
Actually this phone is secondhand. I bought it from my aunt. :( and I change the apple id and password to my account and after update when I enter my account and password. I can't access it..

Actually this phone is secondhand. I bought it from my aunt. :( and I change the apple id and password to my account and after update when I enter my account and password. I can't access it..
Did your aunt buy the phone from Apple? I ask because my son did the same thing with an iPhone I gave him, I rang Apple on his behalf. If your aunt has proof she bought it they may help.
Worth a try.

Did you buy your phone from Apple and have you got proof such as a receipt?

Is the original Apple receipt from an Apple Store good enough proof your the rightful owner of the iPhone? With this receipt, is there other identification needed for proof of ownership?

We all know these cheap thermal receipts don't last long (faid, turn all black, etc). That's why I use my food saver to seal up the receipt airtight. Have old thermal receipts from over 6 years and still look new.

Is the original Apple receipt from an Apple Store good enough proof your the rightful owner of the iPhone? With this receipt, is there other identification needed for proof of ownership?

We all know these cheap thermal receipts don't last long (faid, turn all black, etc). That's why I use my food saver to seal up the receipt airtight. Have old thermal receipts from over 6 years and still look new.
The Apple Store receipt, as well as Apple's records of the transaction; including AppleCare if purchased, should suffice to prove that you're the legitimate owner of the device in question.

I got the iPhone I mentioned direct from Apple so they just looked it up but the Apple store it was purchased from should have a record on their computers if something happens to the original receipt.

Good idea to keep receipts in a sealed box that way.

Also, if you order from the Apple online store, it's a good idea to print the email receipt they send you and keep it with your other receipts.

Also, if you order from the Apple online store, it's a good idea to print the email receipt they send you and keep it with your other receipts.
Yes it is, Another good idea is to photograph it and keep it on another device.