What's new

Jailbreak 4.3.2

hey guys,

I'm currently on iphone 4 iOS 4.3. Tiny umbrella has my SHSH blobs for 4.3.1 & 4.3.2. Don't ask me how i was able to get 4.3.1 SHSH signed on 4/19 as i though apple stopped signing them.

My question is on jailbreaking which is the best route i head into if I'm interested in SIM unlock at some point.

use pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze to preserve the baseband so you can unlock

hey guys,

I'm currently on iphone 4 iOS 4.3. Tiny umbrella has my SHSH blobs for 4.3.1 & 4.3.2. Don't ask me how i was able to get 4.3.1 SHSH signed on 4/19 as i though apple stopped signing them.

My question is on jailbreaking which is the best route i head into if I'm interested in SIM unlock at some point.

use pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze to preserve the baseband so you can unlock
thanks unleashed; im a bit of a n00b to this is there a tutorial for this somewhere in these forums so i dont screw this up.

Redsnow will be the tool for jailbreaking 4.3.2

Once you jailbreak you can back up your SHSH's in cydia by pressing the make my life easier button or you can use tinyumbrella whenever you please...

Is redsnow working / stable now for 4.3.2?

I cant get step 2 of the tutorial to work.

Click browse and locate the 4.3.2 firmware ( C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Apple )

I cant find the file but my phone was update via itunes to 4.3.2

I cant get step 2 of the tutorial to work.

Click browse and locate the 4.3.2 firmware ( C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Apple )

I cant find the file but my phone was update via itunes to 4.3.2

click on view > folder options and in the second tab click to show all hidden files and then you should be able to find the file or just use the direct link and save it some where easy to find

http://appldnld.apple.com/iPhone4/041-0662.20110414.byQ84/iPhone3,1_4.3.2_8H7_Restore.ipsw

Im getting there lol, What is boot animation and do i need to include it lol?

Cheers Unleashed, much appreciated.

I will give it a go

if you need help a tutorial is here..

will this tutorial wok with 4.3 or do i need to upgrade to 4.3.2 first?

upgrade

Im getting there lol, What is boot animation and do i need to include it lol?

boot animation is a animated boot logo, when you turn off your iphone and turn it back on and after the apple logo you get an animated custom one with that and you can download a tone of different boot logos in cydia