What's new

Is the iPhone X Worth the Extra Cost?

The X is only about $50 more than the 7 Plus I don't see a big deal here

I really like the screen on of the X and the lack of the home. Button, I already use a case for wireless charging so the only REAL difference for me is the screen/no home button

I know the other differences, just doesn't really matter to me

I really like the screen on of the X and the lack of the home. Button, I already use a case for wireless charging so the only REAL difference for me is the screen/no home button

I don't think it is....
Here the 7 Plus has gone down to ÂŁ669, The iPhone X is ÂŁ999.
Thats quite a difference.

Also the 8 Plus is ÂŁ799 so still a big difference.

The 128 gb 7 Plus is $769.
The 64 gb X is $999.
The 64 gb 8 Plus is $799.
The 256 gb 8 Plus is $949.

It’s not bare stainless steel, though. It’s coated with a finish that matches the rear glass panel. It’ll certainly be better able to resist the bending we’ve seen since the iPhone 6.

You're absolutely correct and again it's treated Stainless Steel which actually cost more to manufacture than Aluminum. So once again, I really think the price is worth it.

Seems expensive, with features I wouldn't use. Plus I prefer Touch ID. I never thought face recognition as secure. Too large for me also. I will stay with my paid-for iPhone SE. Forever! <3

Really excited for this one! But wouldn't go out without a case. Does anyone have any good leather case recommendation for this??

Really excited for this one! But wouldn't go out without a case. Does anyone have any good leather case recommendation for this??
Since the iPhone X won’t be out till November, there are as yet no cases for it on the market. Apple has some cases in their online store but they’re not yet available to order. All you can do right now is check out the websites of the third party case manufacturers to see what they will be offering for the iPhone X.