What's new

Iphone

Danielle02

Reaction score
All I have to say is at first I never wanted the iPhone, and now that I got it I <3 it. I do not think I will ever go back to android :)

That is good that you where happy with the decision to move from android, what device did you have?

Welcome...

Never had android but I couldn't go to any other phone. Been with iPhones for years now. My wife had balckberrys for a number of years an always said my phone was rubbish. Now she has a 3GS and wants a iPad for Xmas...

yeah there's alot of us that converted from android. I love my iPhone but for some unknown reason i still develop source built roms and themes for android.

All I have to say is at first I never wanted the iPhone, and now that I got it I <3 it. I do not think I will ever go back to android :)

Agree! Short Story: today I went to a state office and the cop running security was playing with his Droid X. Every few minutes we could hear this stupid, low frequency sounding "ddroooiiiddd" coming from his device. Mine used to drive me nuts! (Do y'all even know what I'm talking about??) Anyway, the Android system is fine, but doesn't match the iPhone's "perfection."

EWyatt said:
Agree! Short Story: today I went to a state office and the cop running security was playing with his Droid X. Every few minutes we could hear this stupid, low frequency sounding "ddroooiiiddd" coming from his device. Mine used to drive me nuts! (Do y'all even know what I'm talking about??) Anyway, the Android system is fine, but doesn't match the iPhone's "perfection."

That's funny

I agree, I never wanted the Iphone either before, that was because i have never owned an apple product either before. But i was so sick and tired of when i wanted to use my android phone, and most of the time i had to restart it before i could use it becuase it was acting up or just acting weird. Went to the verizon store and asked the sales person a ton of questions. He was pro android but he did tell me that if i am so unhappy with the preformance of android phones then going to the IPhone would be a good decision since it is a more stable stystem. And he was totaly right. With my old android i was restarting the phone almost everyday. I bought my Iphone on Oct 15th and its now Nov 8 and i have yet to restart my phone. Its work just like its suppose to every time i picked it up to use it. Now thats what i want.