What's new

Staying with iPhone

Brandon5132

Reaction score
I have had both android and iPhones in the past. I started out with a Sony X10a then moved to an iPhone 3GS, which I have now. I have been thinking about moving back to android to get a bigger screen. I really love my iPhone, but I want a bigger screen. Convince me to stick with iPhone before I put it up on eBay.

i think bigger screen is not an issue to join the android.You have match the features of your iPhone with android.

I recently jumped ship from Android to iOS. The battery life is a big thing for me and Android phones suck when it comes to battery life (unless you're willing to strap on a huge battery). There are some thing I miss but jailbreaking has solved most of them. I REALLY miss Swiftkey though. Aside from that, I have no regrets on making the switch.

I haven't had to do a "battery pull" yet and that was a common thing with my Android phones. As for screen size, I personally don't understand how people can walk around with these 4.5"-5" phones in their pocket. That's just me though.

If you just want a larger screen, that's your preference and no one will be able to talk you out of it. Why would you even want them to?

I just came back to iPhone after spending 2 years with BB and Android. The only reason I gave up iPhone was that I left AT&T for Sprint before Sprint got the IPhone.

As far as the larger screen I had on the EVO 3D I don't miss it. The stock video and photo apps in the ED3 are so lame the screen size didn't matter.

The basic functions of Android OS or HTC Sense were just problem filled for me I forgot about the advantages of the screen size.

The ease of use and smoothness of iOS outweigh the huge screen of Android phones.

I borrowed a friends android for a couple days and slid my sim card in to get that android experience again. Well the bigger screen is also a bigger problem. It was catching on everything when in a holster. So I tried just sliding it into my pocket and that was even worse when I tried getting it out to use. Th bigger screen wasn't that much better for normal texting and phone use. I have a tablet for watching movies on the go. I have found more positives then negatives for the iPhone after switching for a couple days.

I have had both android and iPhones in the past. I started out with a Sony X10a then moved to an iPhone 3GS, which I have now. I have been thinking about moving back to android to get a bigger screen. I really love my iPhone, but I want a bigger screen. Convince me to stick with iPhone before I put it up on eBay.
its quite possible that the next iPhone will have a bigger screen.

Poisonivy said:
its quite possible that the next iPhone will have a bigger screen.

Rumor has it maybe a 4 inch screen on the new iPhone. The new Samsung GS3 is 4.5 I believe. That's like mini tablet.

Just wait for the 5. It'll be bigger. I was tempted to get the S3 but I'm going to wait. I like the big screen too.

It's all about personal preference, I was with android since they came out. Now I have been with an iPhone for 4 months now and love it.

I don't know if you exercise or not but anything larger than an iphone is a real pain to wear on your arm. In the gym, you rarely ever see the big Android phones strapped to anyone's arm. I'm getting a little nervous about the rumoured 4.1" iPhone. I hope it's not much larger/heavier. Because to me, the iPhone was an iPod replacement. I don't need an iPad replacement.

But if you're a couch potato, you can disregard this message.

I don't know if you exercise or not but anything larger than an iphone is a real pain to wear on your arm. In the gym, you rarely ever see the big Android phones strapped to anyone's arm. I'm getting a little nervous about the rumoured 4.1" iPhone. I hope it's not much larger/heavier. Because to me, the iPhone was an iPod replacement. I don't need an iPad replacement.

But if you're a couch potato, you can disregard this message.

I have a stereo in the weight room both at home and at work"fire fighter" I hate wearing ear buds so we just hook our phones in through the aux port.

Exactly Larger screen has no advantage as per my opinion.It is difficult to carry in Pocket. So i always prefer the small screen phone.