What's new

Staying with iPhone

Thanks for the input. I use straight talk for cell service so I don't have any upgrades like with a paid subscription. I don't know when I will be able to afford a iPhone 5 but maybe I will just get a 4s for the retina display and better processor when everyone sells them to get a 5.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wljhhs

I've used Blackberry, Android and Apple phones. There is no comparison. The iPhones and iOS are so smooth and just fricking work! No battery pulls, no resets, no frozen/locked up apps. I Was just reading the Android Central forum about the SSG3. I don't care what version of android you are using it cannot be compared to ios - period. I do like android I have. SGT 10.1 and really like it; but it is nooooo iPad! Not even in the same league. Android fans (which I am) just need to compare android to android. Comparing android to apple is like - ok I'll say it - comparing apples to oranges. Two completely different machines. I can't wait for the iPhone 5 and ios6. I'm sure there will be a few bumps for a month or two, but it will still be light years ahead of android and windows for that matter.

Sent from iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

its quite possible that the next iPhone will have a bigger screen.

I ve been hearing it since past two to three versions of iphone nad it is yet to come, this is just rumor, Apple just dont know how to increase the size of the screen, and to be realistic, if Apple does not increase this size, Apple will have some serious trouble in the coming year from its competitors, who are climbing the steps very quickly !

I also suggest the 5th generation iPhone as others have told you it is going to be published with 4 inch bigger screen, which I guess will meet your needs. Not knowing whether iPad will be a good idea or not.

I've had androids in the past and have jailbroken my 4s that I have now and have still not found any answers to the two main problems I've always found with the iPhones. These being not being able to find any alphanumeric keyboards and no flash player so I can keep up with my games on Facebook. Both I had no problems with on a Nokia 5800 four years ago. Two very basic needs that don't ever seem to be covered oh and on my androids I didn't get problems with metal cases affecting signal strength. Have to say I'm not that impressed with the iPhone over android.

I've had androids in the past and have jailbroken my 4s that I have now and have still not found any answers to the two main problems I've always found with the iPhones. These being not being able to find any alphanumeric keyboards and no flash player so I can keep up with my games on Facebook. Both I had no problems with on a Nokia 5800 four years ago. Two very basic needs that don't ever seem to be covered oh and on my androids I didn't get problems with metal cases affecting signal strength. Have to say I'm not that impressed with the iPhone over android.

FYI, android dropped Flash support months ago and will be moving on to HTML5, which is what the iPhone supports.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Chris951 said:
FYI, android dropped Flash support months ago and will be moving on to HTML5, which is what the iPhone supports.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Well my htc managed to play my Facebook stuff ok as well and it's only my iPhone that won't plus as I said I have more signal probs with my iPhone than with any other phone I've owned. I'm sat here with 2 bars and a full signal on my htc and both are on voda. I thought apple had sorted the aerial probs out on the 4s.

I own a jailbroken iPhone 4 5.1.1, and a rooted DroidX on Ice Cream Sandwich (originally on Eclair), and both have flaws. I've had as many iOS apps force close as Android (read app store reviews; I'm not alone). I'm a fanboi of neither. As far as size and fitting in one's pocket, the Droid is larger, and it and the iPhone share the same jeans pocket every day. The only difference? The iPhone is in a soft bag to protect the screen; the DX is naked.