What's new

iphone 6s - itunes

juniorhashim

Reaction score
when i try to enter my apple id and password, to connect to itunes i get the message

"unable to sign in your apple id isn't associated with a content provider in itunes connect (2002)"

any advise would be app

Are you an Apple Developer? The iTunes connect service is not available to the general public.

Are you an Apple Developer? The iTunes connect service is not available to the general public.
i am not a developer - i am trying to use ringtones and the instructions say that i have to launch itunes - this is what i think i am trying to do when i encounter the problem

iTunes Connect is the service that developers use to manage their apps and other content in the App Store and iTunes. Opening iTunes on your computer should not give you the message about iTunes Connect.
Where are you trying to enter your Apple ID and password? You should be able to sign in to iTunes on your computer by clicking on account from the menu on the right side of any iTunes home page.

iTunes Connect is the service that developers use to manage their apps and other content in the App Store and iTunes. Opening iTunes on your computer should not give you the message about iTunes Connect.
Where are you trying to enter your Apple ID and password? You should be able to sign in to iTunes on your computer by clicking on account from the menu on the right side of any iTunes home page.
many thanks - i now realise where i was going wromg - will try it using my laptop

Also, you shouldn't have to log in to iTunes to make a ringtone (at least you did not have to before)