What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

Ok got a ?. After reading the post on iDB, this is what is said:

"In his blog post, pod2g confirmed what we already knew, that the upcoming Absinthe jailbreak will be an untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0 or 5.0.1 (build 9A405 and 9A406) and iPad 2 running iOS 5.0.1."

I just check my 4s and I am running 5.0 (9A334). Do I need to update to 5.0.1? Is that why my version seems wrong? Any advise would be great.

Thanks

You dont need to as it will work on 5.0.1 as well..

also if you rely on unlock you should stay on 5.0 as thats the firmware muscleNerd is working on.. Personally I would upgrade but if you are happy on 5.0 then you dont have to

You dont need to as it will work on 5.0.1 as well..

also if you rely on unlock you should stay on 5.0 as thats the firmware muscleNerd is working on.. Personally I would upgrade but if you are happy on 5.0 then you dont have to

I am not worried about baseband at all. I never leave the country. I don't use my 4s at all, but continue to use my 4, because I use jailbreaks in my business and cannot effectivly use my phone without them. So I guess I will upgrade to the 5.0.1 (9A406) today, and just wait for the jailbreak.

Thanks for the reply.

greenpoison...

Currently just for Mac OS users...

EDIT: Greenpoison is being hamered! lol

Managed do download absynth at 5th try...

OSX version of A5 jailbreak posted on greenpois0n.com

Windows version coming very soon

Windows version of Absinthe is coming as soon as nikias gets home and rolls up the build

[h=1]Error establishing a database connection[/h]
eheh

How soon for windows do you think?

JgzRx.jpg

the greenpois0n website has to load on the device in order for the jailbreak to be triggered :-\