What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

I dont know bout you guys but will not fall a sleep until da windows jailbreak coms out

Windows version is not out yet, best bet for Windows users is to download and install OSX as a virtual machine to jailbreak. No ETA on Windows release.

So is windows jb not going to be out anytime soon or does anyone know sorry I don't know where to look

Windows version is not out yet, best bet for Windows users is to download and install OSX as a virtual machine to jailbreak. No ETA on Windows release.

Can anyone confirm the jailbreak works on windows in a vm?

Since I don't have a mac and using hackintosh and similar programs seems to be either very difficult or even illegal per the EULA from what little I just read, since this is an untethered jb can I just use a friends mac to jb my phone?

What repercussions would that have?

Do you know if that will work and not cause issues down the road if you don't have access to their computer?

Not totally sure but he should be up soon I will try it out. Keep you posted. I'm a rebel f*c* it lol

I have my Shsh Blobs saved on my own computer just incase.