What's new

iPhone 4 recovery mode loop and error 21

If you have teamviewer could you possibly try? MAYBE i am blindly doing something wrong. I would prefer that to be tomorrow if possible, 415am would like to get to bed.

Nope sure don't. I'm certain, though, another one of our experienced members will come along and help get things going for ya. It's still very early morning here... should be quite a bit more activity in a few hours.

Thanks and I really appreciate your help. I had this phone working for 17 hours yesterday, theres a fix out there somewhere. Thank you for your help. I would love for anothers input that could possibly fix this.

I agree... there's something that I'm missing most likely. Hopefully someone will pop in sooner than later and help you out!! :)

Have you tried removing the Apple driver for the iPhone, rebooting your PC and plugging it back in. If you're available, I have TeamViewer on my netbook, so if you don't mind, I'd just like to see the process you went about doing it, because normally removing AppleGS from the host file and running pwned DFU should the 1600 and 1601 errors.

Have you tried removing the Apple driver for the iPhone, rebooting your PC and plugging it back in. If you're available, I have TeamViewer on my netbook, so if you don't mind, I'd just like to see the process you went about doing it, because normally removing AppleGS from the host file and running pwned DFU should the 1600 and 1601 errors.

You on now?

I'll most likely be able to TeamView with you at around 1AM-3AM EST today (technically tomorrow), or 11AM - 6 PM EST tomorrow (10.22.2012) while I'm at work if you still need.

I'll most likely be able to TeamView with you at around 1AM-3AM EST today (technically tomorrow), or 11AM - 6 PM EST tomorrow (10.22.2012) while I'm at work if you still need.

Yes i still need some help, tomorrow between 2-6pm est would work best

There's only two versions...GSM for AT&T & CDMA for Sprint & Verizon.

Thomas, the problem with the device is that it's probably bricked with the iOS 6 upgrade. It's not recognized by device manager and it "flickers" at the Apple logo with any upgrading method. I got past 3194 and 1600 but ended up walled at 21, then the cycle repeats.

I checked the 6.0 blobs and they don't match the CDMA IPSW for the 6 either. He was jail token previously but only the iOS 6GM blobs show up.