What's new

iOS 10 Beta - Problems, Bugs, and general discussions

Anyone download iOS 10 public beta and having issues with Messenger crashing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone download iOS 10 public beta and having issues with Messenger crashing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Facebook is crashing constantly on my iPad. I suppose the same happens to it's messenger (I don't use it). I've removed the account and deleted the app.

Interesting:
When I tap the Return or Delete button on the keyboard, this forum jumps to the bottom of the page, so I can't see what I'' writing.

Just started heavy battery drain. About 2 % every 15 min on standby

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

When logging in to iPhoneForums, iPadForums and Apple Watch Forums, Predictive is enabled and can't be disabled. It's disabled in my keyboard settings. This causes my iPad to hide AutoFill Password behind my name or email address, and all I can see is the "A", which I have to tap to login.

And when I write an ', the keyboard doesn't get back to letters automatically.

Interesting:
When I tap the Return or Delete button on the keyboard, this forum jumps to the bottom of the page, so I can't see what I'' writing.
The same thing has been happening since the first developer beta.

The same thing has been happening since the first developer beta.
I know. I've read your post again after replying. In your case, the site jumped to the bottom when you pressed any key. So it has been improved, after all.

I know. I've read your post again after replying. In your case, the site jumped to the bottom when you pressed any key. So it has been improved, after all.
The screen no longer jumps to the bottom of the page when I'm typing a message unless I have to backspace to make a correction or move the cursor to the next line. Basically, the bug has been partially fixed in the second developer beta and first public beta.

The screen no longer jumps to the bottom of the page when I'm typing a message unless I have to backspace to make a correction or move the cursor to the next line. Basically, the bug has been partially fixed in the second developer beta and first public beta.
It's the same on my iPad, but only in Safari. This doesn't happen in Pages, or Messages, e.g.

I have a second iPhone, with Public Beta installed, and one of my Apple Watches (not Beta OS) paired with it. Since using iOS 10, I've noticed a few glitches in the Activity app. It doesn't sync automatically every time, the day doesn't change automatically, and the latest bug that appeared was when I go to week view to change to the current day, I see the "progress" of the whole week, even though it's just Tuesday.
image.jpeg

The only one that's right is from Monday (yesterday), not even Tuesday is right here.

My guess is this happens because I'm using regular watchOS with Public Beta. I know how to handle this, so I can live with it.

Anyone else experiencing these glitches?

I have a second iPhone, with Public Beta installed, and one of my Apple Watches (not Beta OS) paired with it. Since using iOS 10, I've noticed a few glitches in the Activity app. It doesn't sync automatically every time, the day doesn't change automatically, and the latest bug that appeared was when I go to week view to change to the current day, I see the "progress" of the whole week, even though it's just Tuesday.
View attachment 26835
The only one that's right is from Monday (yesterday), not even Tuesday is right here.

My guess is this happens because I'm using regular watchOS with Public Beta. I know how to handle this, so I can live with it.

Anyone else experiencing these glitches?
It could very well be related to having the public release of watchOS paired with iOS 10 beta. Both my iPhone and Apple Watch are on the latest beta releases and the activity app is working perfectly for me.

Does the activity app on the Apple Watch itself show the proper activity data for Tuesday?

It could very well be related to having the public release of watchOS paired with iOS 10 beta. Both my iPhone and Apple Watch are on the latest beta releases and the activity app is working perfectly for me.

Does the activity app on the Apple Watch itself show the proper activity data for Tuesday?
Yes, it does. The Apple Watch works without problems.