What's new

icleaner for 4s

angeliq

Reaction score
I've read on the net that the app "icleaner" can be used to clean things on your phone and that will help for battery drain. My phone was good (10-12% per hour), but the last week is doing 15-18% per hour usage. Is it good to download the app and use it? What is the pros and cons of that?

I'd make sure that the battery drain isn't from incompatibilities first before using iCleaner. The biggest culprits for battery drain is by installing incompatible apps/tweaks or installing pirated tweaks/apps. Runner up would be a battery problem.

I'd make sure that the battery drain isn't from incompatibilities first before using iCleaner. The biggest culprits for battery drain is by installing incompatible apps/tweaks or installing pirated tweaks/apps. Runner up would be a battery problem.
My phone is not jb and only apps are banking (ABSA in SA) and Vodacom, Whatsapp, speedtest, dropbox, numbers, bible and youtube. Can any of that do something? The dropbox and numbers are not used. Sorry for listing these, but I checked my usage now and it is 18% per hr...the usage...and since last charge nearly 8 hours. Maybe I should delete dropbox and numbers??

AFAIK iCleaner is a Cydia tweak, meaning you'd have to jailbreak the device in order to use it. So...