What's new

I have a question about music and playlists

Well it happened again today while I was working I never closedown the music app & never hit any buttons on the music app while I was working and when I got to my car to leave it had quit the last track I was listening to in the playlist I selected and showed no music track or playlist when I went to start my car

Well it happened again today while I was working I never closedown the music app & never hit any buttons on the music app while I was working and when I got to my car to leave it had quit the last track I was listening to in the playlist I selected and showed no music track or playlist when I went to start my car
So you aren’t hitting the pause button but you expect the iPhone to know you plan to pick up where you left off? I thought that was the function of the pause button. But, I can not replicate what you are doing and am not having those issues so don’t know what else to tell you.

As a note, when I am listening to my phone in a vehicle, either through Car Play or just through the USB connection (on an older vehicle) and unplug the phone when I play music through the speaker or headphones it usually isn't playing the same song or playlist as the vehicle was. When I plug back into the vehicle it doesn't go back to where it was either, generally it goes back to all songs and the first song