What's new

Music on the music app

Reaction score
Where is the music ? Its not in icloud nor in one drive.
IMG_1066.jpg

When I connect to Bluetooth in my car it automatically starts playing using my data which I always have to pause. When I want to delete it says it will be removed from all devices, does that include my PC in iTunes??

Do you use Apple Music? You could be streaming the music from the Apple Music servers.

Once you've subscribed to Apple Music any already "owned" music on your PC at home that's loaded into iTunes will be matched using Apple's servers. If there's no match found in Apple's database, the file will be uploaded to Apple Music server under you own account, so you can access it anywhere you sign into your Apple Music account.

The way to stop the data streaming is to download all your music to you phone so that it's available for offline listening, otherwise, even though you 'own' it.. it will always stream if you don't.

Since Apple Music requires you to turn on your iCloud Music Library, any local files in your music app will be replaced by Apple Music servers. You can't enable both at the same time. It's one or the other.

Thanks J. Since I have a 16gb phone, all my music won't fit and I'm limited with data so I just want to synch some music from PC to phone and not streaming from Apple servers.

Thanks J. Since I have a 16gb phone, all my music won't fit and I'm limited with data so I just want to synch some music from PC to phone and not streaming from Apple servers.
Unfortunately the 16GB isn't gonna cut it, the way you want to do it.

64GB minimum (pending the size of your music library)