What's new

I don't understand how to use 6S

You can't revert to iOS 9. Apple stopped signing that software, so it's impossible to get back to it.

The slide screen was a feature of iOS, until the release of iOS 10. 10.0.1 got rid of the slide, and since you can't revert to a software previous to iOS 10, there's also no option to get the slide screen back.

The iPhone 6 was released in September 2014, the 6s in 2015. The s in 6s simply tells that your device is the model from last year.

What are you referring to with "password"? Is it the code you have to enter when you unlock the iPhone, or is it the password you have to use when accessing an account online?

An Apple ID or iCloud ID don't work without password, simply because both are email accounts as well, and you need a password if you wish to access them online. The same password is used on the iPhone.

If you don't like your iPhone, bring it back and get a phone you prefer. It's not necessary to destroy a new device, just because you don't like the changes in it's software.

I know the password to unlock the phone.

Don't know the passwords for apples, iCloud, or why it keeps popping up , like [email protected]

I never have had a account with cloud or apples I.d.

And it wants me to update some sort of Japanese transit directions !!!

And something else about a basset hound named Dolly.

I don't have a clue what they mean

The battery issue is something else.

Maybe it's a bad battery.

Can a new battery be purchased maybe at radio shack or such ?

No

I got those off there somehow.

Like to get rid of the message, health and wallet.

But the little x won't appear next to them.

No

You can turn off camera and App Store in settings but you can't delete them.

Your right,
Looks like there smaller and thrown in all together in a single app.

Dunno how that happened

No

Put them into a folder and hide them on a different homescreen, so you don't have to see them. It looks like that happened to the other apps that you supposed were deleted as well.

If it's showing [email protected], it wants you to create an Apple ID.

Thanks J.A.

Really no need for me to create a I.D since I don't use any of the features, is there ???

Thanks J.A.

Really no need for me to create a I.D since I don't use any of the features, is there ???
If you haven't created an Apple ID and you don't use any of the features why have you got an iPhone?

Good question, sprint seemed to think I would like one.
It's what they recommended.

The battery issue is something else.

Maybe it's a bad battery.

Can a new battery be purchased maybe at radio shack or such ?

Simple question, simple answer NO

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Good question, sprint seemed to think I would like one.
It's what they recommended.
The carriers are always trying to upsell and have you buy more phone than you need. Probably because they make more profit in selling an expensive smartphone than a cheap flip phone.