What's new

I don't understand how to use 6S

In all honesty I'd like to learn how to use all the different gadgets, but, seems to me that it's rather difficult.

I don't understand what a cloud is...

And there was no instructions in the box, just a couple stickers of a half eaten apple.

The stickers are to place over your eyes so you can't see how much you just got ripped off for a phone you didn't need.

Kinda p.o'd over the whole situation.

But I think I will take it back to sprint and pick out something without safari, camera, and the health button.

Prolly all that stuff taking up to much space and running battery down too quick

In all honesty I'd like to learn how to use all the different gadgets, but, seems to me that it's rather difficult.

I don't understand what a cloud is...

And there was no instructions in the box, just a couple stickers of a half eaten apple.
You can find the iPhone user guide here. Apple - Support - Manuals

If you don't need all of these features, you'll certainly be better off with a different phone. Don't let them talk you into an Android device (that's not an advice because this is a forum for iPhones).

Essentially, they work the same, but they are not as reliable as iPhones (own experience). You'd need a Gmail address to use all of their features (= Apple ID on the iPhone). In addition to the apps from Google, which can't be deleted, you also have the manufacturer's apps, which also can't be removed.

Nope.
Don't want a android either.

I'm going back to net 10 pre pay with an LG phone.

Busted the apple 6S up with a hammer, it can't annoy me anymore with its voice commands.

Nope.

Busted the apple 6S up with a hammer, it can't annoy me anymore with its voice commands.

So you will not be wanting my PO box number. But if you have had your iPhone longer than the retailer return time surely you're you will still be paying for it.
Still never mind. Hope to hear from you again one day.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Nope.

That was certainly a waste of hundreds of dollars. You could have sold your iPhone for a good price.

To me, all of that sounded a good wind-up!
The OP didn't want an Android either! He must be going back to a landline?!?!?!