What's new

How to ?

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I have a not used iPhone 4, my plan if possible is to use it on wifi with an app. But without a card in it.
I have searched a little for information but l figure here would be my best bet.
Thanks in advance K.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I believe it needs a SIM in the tray in order to work at all, but doesn't need to be on a contract.

Once the iPhone is activated, the SIM card can be removed from the iPhone.

Last edited:
The phone will need a SIM card in it in order to activate it, but a company like "Three" in UK sells one month or three month short term sims. Perhaps that would be enough to get it started. I have one in my iPad.

The phone will need a SIM card in it in order to activate it, but a company like "Three" in UK sells one month or three month short term sims. Perhaps that would be enough to get it started. I have one in my iPad.
You don't even need that. I bought an inactive SIM card from a local carrier to use an old iPhone as an iPod.

Cellular iPads don't need a SIM card for activation. That only applies to iPhones.

I know, but it was just as a matter of interest regarding the short term plans.

Thanks all, l got the iPhone up and running again it's a 4 plain and simple. Want to use it with headphones in bed, sound only in one hear. I don't seem to be able to find the setting.
Can't ask Siri to do it. She was only a baby then

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

After 2 hours l found, now l know l'm an not an iPhone expert.
Also with a bad memory, now were did l put the big connector for it again

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Once again girls and guys thanks K

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Hi how life treating you today?
Not too much pain l hope? Phoned the opticians yesterday they said my Brille were ready and they had called, said l didn't receive any of their calls, he went very quiet, anyway l have them.
Driving is much better, even Jacky feel sent me a what's app thing to say it about time [emoji38] now l can stop scraping the paint off of her.
Didn't know cars could send texts messages, but she's French.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.