What's new

Music app

brixtonboy

Reaction score
Hi all, hope someone can suggest a few choices of music player apps. For my iPhone iOS 10.
Very basic, no downloading options or anything just the music l have on it.
I have always used SoundFocus l have it my iPad but can't find it for my iPhone.
Thank In Advance

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

It should be in the Purchased section of the App Store app. If you haven't installed it on your iPhone yet, take a look at the list in "Not on This iPhone":
IMG_7480.jpg

Or search for it (right below).

Afaik, the app is compatible with the iPhone as well.

Last edited:
Hi all, hope someone can suggest a few choices of music player apps. For my iPhone iOS 10.
Very basic, no downloading options or anything just the music l have on it.
I have always used SoundFocus l have it my iPad but can't find it for my iPhone.
Thank In Advance

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Do you use the iTunes Music App built into the iPhone? I have bought all my music from it.

In addition, there's the new iTunes Music, which enables you to stream, but after the first three months, there is a charge.

Thanks for the idea, it's not listed. Checked it both ways twice, would it help to connect it to iTunes and see if it's there ?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

The Music App is lower right hand side of the home screen.

Thanks for the idea, it's not listed. Checked it both ways twice, would it help to connect it to iTunes and see if it's there ?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Which App Store are you using at the moment? Maybe you purchased it in the UK App Store, and you're using the German App Store right now. The app isn't available in Austria. It's possible that you won't get it in the German App Store either.

Doubt it didn't have an iPhone back then, or any mobile come to think of it [emoji1058][emoji1058]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

When you downloaded it to your iPad, did you use the same country's App Store you're using now?

I think so, but l'm old can't remember everything,
but any app ideas will do must be simple like me.
No downloading or anything or internet stuff

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

According to Apple's website, Apple Music is available in Germany [emoji846]

Hi, connected my iPhone to iTunes and was able to install it from there. Good news, but it's not working the list of my music it there, however no sound and no play.
Works perfectly on the iPad.
Totally lost now.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Did you have to create an account on your iPad? If so, sign in to get the list of your music on the iPhone as well.

No l just connected my iPhone to iTunes it done all the normal stuff it makes, the l clicked apps and went down the list.
Saw SoundFocus it said install clicked on that, then it said waiting. Clicked on sync it installed it, happily days.
Then it wanted to access my music yes l said, the music is listed. In the app. But it will not play, there is no update for it or anything. Just refuses to function leide

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.