What's new

How do I protect my phone from moisture while running.

I got it...you were in a low-speed chase about 15 years ago, right?

lmao ...It was low speed, alright...I hiked the Appalachian Trail in 1992 and that was 6 months living out of ziplocs. I can honestly say that without ziplocs, that trek would NOT have been possible.

I would recommend "double-bagging." Consider that advice from an expert. lol

OJsakila said:
lmao ...It was low speed, alright...I hiked the Appalachian Trail in 1992 and that was 6 months living out of ziplocs. I can honestly say that without ziplocs, that trek would NOT have been possible.

I would recommend "double-bagging." Consider that advice from an expert. lol

Zip locks are a god send. Helped my electronics out a lot during the invasion sand storm.

When your phone is giving problems because you may got caught in the rain, or dropped it in the sink or toilet, here are 5 steps you can try. I hope these will helpful to you.
1. Turn the device off and do not charge it.
2. Drip dry and shake off as much water as possible.
3. Dismantle whatever you can.
4. Cover your phone in a bowl of rice.
5. Draw it away with a vacuum cleaner held over the affected areas for up to 20 minutes in each accessible area, having already removed the majority of liquids and moisture manually and dried all visible moisture by hand, so that none enters the vacuum cleaner.

When your phone is giving problems because you may got caught in the rain, or dropped it in the sink or toilet, here are 5 steps you can try. I hope these will helpful to you.
1. Turn the device off and do not charge it.
2. Drip dry and shake off as much water as possible.
3. Dismantle whatever you can.
4. Cover your phone in a bowl of rice.
5. Draw it away with a vacuum cleaner held over the affected areas for up to 20 minutes in each accessible area, having already removed the majority of liquids and moisture manually and dried all visible moisture by hand, so that none enters the vacuum cleaner.
6. Pray.