What's new

Get a Grip!!!!

iphone888

Reaction score
Well, i was sitting here today having a think about the new iphone that may be coming out. i asked my self the question, Is it going to be the same as the iphone 5? in terms of tech. is their going to be any advancement or are they going to play it safe?

Just like to know your thoughts?

I've moved your post to the iPhone 5S Forum, where it will receive more attention.

God knows but i am getting giddy waiting for it ! I have a 3GS so have held off changing it just waiting for the 5s, so it better be good.

wow Hudson01 3GS u have waited too long. what made you wait so long?

Oh thats simple.... i did not come to the ' smart phone ' party until late in life, so the 3gs was my first ! But i have decided not to upgrade until something comes along where i will notice a real difference, i think the 5s maybe it, but the music SQ is important to me as i have no other device and in lossless it does sound as good as a CD played on a decent system.

Lets hope they have made changes and enhancements that matter.

I currently have the 4s and I can upgrade in about 2 weeks I'm contemplating waiting for the 5s or the 6. Anyone knows when it's coming out?

The 5S will be no different from the 5 aside from the rumored fingerprint reader and the usual front/rear camera upgrade. The 5S is rumored to be released in Sept/October as usual. The 6 is not even in mind for production or designs as the 5S is still awaiting release, so discussing about the 6 is impractical.

After reading a lot of ' rumours ' on the web from some tech sites the ' word ' is that the 5s could have some major changes regarding the processor used and other things, so i had thought the changes would be significiant and worth waiting for ?

I'm in the same boat .. Have imac, ipad mini and Apple TV however my phone is the galaxy s4 which I hate.

Can't decide buy 5 now or wait for 5s .. Last year the iPhone 5 went on sale on the 14th sept so it's only over a month away if apple are on track .....

Wish apple would release sooner :( since getting all apple hate android with a vengeance

i won't be changing from my iphone 5 anytime soon, i'll wait and see what next year brings.

I'm in the same boat .. Have imac, ipad mini and Apple TV however my phone is the galaxy s4 which I hate.

Can't decide buy 5 now or wait for 5s .. Last year the iPhone 5 went on sale on the 14th sept so it's only over a month away if apple are on track .....

Wish apple would release sooner :( since getting all apple hate android with a vengeance

I see you really do like your Apple Products, what is it that makes them "better" that other Manufactures. is it the Hardware or the software side of things? Also what is so wrong with the samsung s4? are we talking hardware related or software.?

Oh thats simple.... i did not come to the ' smart phone ' party until late in life, so the 3gs was my first ! But i have decided not to upgrade until something comes along where i will notice a real difference, i think the 5s maybe it, but the music SQ is important to me as i have no other device and in lossless it does sound as good as a CD played on a decent system.

Lets hope they have made changes and enhancements that matter.

I love to get an understanding of how people decide to make a tech purchase. so from what i gather, correct me if i am wrong, you purchased the 3gs mainly for the music player with the added bonus of a phone aswell? in terms of technology advancement how do you think they can make the music player better. what do you think it lacks? Do you use headphones or the loud speaker? on the software side do you use itunes to purchase music, or do you use alternative methods, if you know that i mean ;)

i won't be changing from my iphone 5 anytime soon, i'll wait and see what next year brings.

Hi, Poisonivy
Just out of interest how come you will not be getting the new iphone upon release. what is making you hold off from the purchase? cost, contract, tech spec, new types of software? Also did you have any other of the previous iphones, if so how does it stack up to the older versions?

I can't wait for the 6 :) I have a 5 and love it so won't be changing quite yet.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hi iphoneMommy, love the name, can you tell us why you love your iphone so much, is it the tech side of it, the design or software? Did you have the older versions of the iPhone? will you be getting the new one upon release, or will you wait for the iphone 6? Also do you think Apple play it safe when it comes to advancements.