What's new

Forum comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasefloyd

Reaction score
I have been on the f150 a while looking around on it and all I see is positive stuff and people helping each other figure out how to do things and fix things and everyone on there is cool. Most people on this iPhone forum are rude y'all have the meanest comments back and crappy attitudes. I won't be getting on here anymore. I'm sure none of you care just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry you feel this way. What can we do to make your experience better? We try out best to keep the "meanest comments & crappy attitudes" to a minimum. However, some do slip through from time to time.

Also... moved to our Off Topic Discussion area.

I don't think people are rude, even when a really dumb question is asked. I'm in the uk and have gone out of my way to help people who need a uk perspective ....
I work in the window film industry, we have a closed hidden Facebook group , wish I could give you access so you can read how tough we are on people here ...

A small example

Hi I've been window tinting 6 weeks , got a Mercedes s class in this week anything I should look for ??

This guy got ripped apart, basically it's a £80k car and he shouldn't be anywhere near it ...

Get the idea ???

Ask for help, and if it's worded right people will help, as the tech level here is very high , you are gonna find less tolerance for dumb questions

Status
Not open for further replies.