What's new

Formula One 2011 Thread

Vettel is the one to catch this season and I think Mark webber is the one to catch him if he puts enough pressure on him.

vettel is like half a second ahead of webber but the red bulls are un stoppable... vettel will win again this year but this time like 100 points ahead of every one even second place

I would like him to win again. He's a good racer. Be good to see if he can win pole every race and win the race too.

Xxx

well so far so good hes qualified 1st every time and only once came second so far, but it depends if webber fights with vettel and like last year a few races vettel only lost because his engine blew up or when the red bulls took each other out

Redbull are having this competition where you can win some free paddock tickets to watch from the redbull vip area but you have to buy their shoes and sign up to something..

Oohh tickets in the VIP area!! :) sounds like something to look into.

Well I do hope vettel gets some competion as knowing every race that he will run away with it will get rather boring. Would like to see him and Mark fight again but this time Mark be put out.

Xxx

Vettel is tha man to catch so far. Only webber has the chance to do it just now. All the other teams are once again lagging behind the bulls this year. Hopefully mclaren will catch up soon. Ferrari seem to be doing better...

Oohh tickets in the VIP area!! :) sounds like something to look into.

Well I do hope vettel gets some competion as knowing every race that he will run away with it will get rather boring. Would like to see him and Mark fight again but this time Mark be put out.

Xxx

i think his only closest competition is webber and i think alonso wil do very well also if last race turkey is anything to go by... also as of next year i think there will be no more turkish race and a texas track.. will be interesting to see.

i remember how it was with michael every race you knew he was going to come first for ferrari.. no doubt in any ones mind.

the mclarens do very well and even with very bad pitt stops and less tires they managed to get a strong 4/5 finish which was better then ferrari but they always fight each other and hold one another back instead of helping one another.. i always think damn your gonna crash they get so close to each other and even renault are doing ok ish well very good for that team any way

as long as red bull or ferrari win i am happy but i do like ferrari first the red bull 2nd.

have you ever been to the races ?

Vettel is the man to catch so far. Only webber has the chance to do it just now. All the other teams are once again lagging behind the bulls this year. Hopefully mclaren will catch up soon. Ferrari seem to be doing better...

yep he is going to be very hard to beat but turkey alonso kept up with even webber and was a second ahead for a while... and Massa had a very un lucky race but he did have a good start.

and mclaren had a bad ish race but they still came out strong and with more points for the constructors and is still second in the racers champ

Last edited:
He sure is the man to catch. I hope ferrarii don't catch up. Would like to see mclaren catch up. Would like to see them 2nd. But am sticking with vettel. :)

Xxx

Oh no I don't like Ferrari. They cheated last year. Lol. I would say red bull 1st as long as it's vettel. If not him would have to be mclaren to win. Not keen on Mark webber after last year. He got too big headed and all that talk about vettel being number one in the team. Well he proved to Mark and his self he was number 1 in the while teams.

Xxx

Ohh and no haven't been to any races. Would love to go but tickets are very expensive. But if was offered to go for free would def go.

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
He sure is the man to catch. I hope ferrarii don't catch up. Would like to see mclaren catch up. Would like to see them 2nd. But am sticking with vettel. :)

Xxx

Oh no I don't like Ferrari. They cheated last year. Lol. I would say red bull 1st as long as it's vettel. If not him would have to be mclaren to win. Not keen on Mark webber after last year. He got too big headed and all that talk about vettel being number one in the team. Well he proved to Mark and his self he was number 1 in the while teams.

Xxx

Ohh and no haven't been to any races. Would love to go but tickets are very expensive. But if was offered to go for free would def go.

Xxx

how did they cheat? the team orders thing? when every single other team said on the tv they would of done the same? and any way the same team gets the points so its not cheating...

and if you think thats cheating then what about what mclaren did? they tried to copy ferrari documents and where fined 100 million... and you hate ferrari and like the mclosers? they play more dirty then any other team on there ;)

I think it's alonso that I don't like. And I think Massa should have said no. But it's just racing. Lol.

Xxx

I think it's alonso that I don't like. And I think Massa should have said no. But it's just racing. Lol.

Xxx

yeah i think a lot of ppl hate him and in the interviews later when they came 1/2 he is like yeah im just glad i could help alonso lol

i like him though but massa has been doing really well this yr and last year he gave up and after his accident he was off his game...

this years its officially allowed and the bbc kept saying alonso will be happy with that.

but at the abu dabi race Red bull said they would of done the same thing in the interview before the race with the mclarens and red bull. the bbc are so quick to condem ferrari but then other teams do the same thing or worse and its ok.

I would of been happier if hamilton got past vettel at the end. Lol.

That was some start by alonso. As much as I don't like him I've got to give it to him. Shame it didnt work out for him in the end...! :D

I would of been happier if hamilton got past vettel at the end. Lol.

That was some start by alonso. As much as I don't like him I've got to give it to him. Shame it didnt work out for him in the end...! :D

well he did the mclarens a favour because he held up redbull...

very bad result for ferrari and a strong finish for mclaren.. i sat there hoping that the mclarens crash into losertrov but they had more fresh tires as well and even webber could not over take alonso for a while... very bad result apart from vettel not letting hamilton over take him even with no curs most the race... but they always have a solid finish for both racers while massa comes in 50th and alonso does ok ish...

i have a feeling Ferrari are going to do badly this season it will be them in 3rd and racers like 4th if hes lucky

Those red bulls aren't very good when they are stuck behind someone. They need to get their kers sorted as well. Mind you it did make the end of the race more exciting. I don't think hamilton would of been so close at the end if vettel had his kers...