What's new

Formula One 2011 Thread

I don't think it will be cancelled all together just for this year.

See if you can get me a couple free passes too! :D

I think your right he is just in it for the fun, but all he's doing is damaging his reputation as the greatest driver in the sport ever, but if he doesn't care why should he. If I could race F1 just for the fun of it to right I would! Lol...

yeah just for this year.. since they cant decide what language to have :S i mean who cares about the language? why does that stop the f1?

i will try get the passes for silverstone but i doubt she will get me any.. i am still trying to find out who her uncle is that used to race in the f1 but he is from brazil and surname could be pontez do you know any recent ex f1 racers from brazil?

thats what my brother says also about michael.. he would of quit and stayed out as an amazing legend in f1.. now when he quits he will be remembered as the loser who couldent even over take kobayashi

i would as well but its so much harder then it looks, did you see top gear when hammond tried the renault car? he stalled like 5 times and could barely do a lap for hours of training

It was beausr the country had a mini civil war about it. No one wanted to race F1 in the middle of a war zone. Lol.

Never heard of the name in F1 if it's pre 90's then it's before my time. Lol.

He should of quit while he was ahead. I never liked the guy (I don't know why) so I enjoy watching him these days. Lol.

I remember that top gear. It must be hard. To put up with the G forces alone would be hard enough for me. Never mind having to drive at 200+mph while making sure your tires are at just the right temp and pressure, adjusting your brake balance for each and every corner, when to use kers and the rear wing, there's about 6 different paddles on the back of the steering wheel for different clutches when changing gear, then you've got to be in constant contact with the team oh and you could well have a few cars trying to get past you also...!

It was beausr the country had a mini civil war about it. No one wanted to race F1 in the middle of a war zone. Lol.

Never heard of the name in F1 if it's pre 90's then it's before my time. Lol.

He should of quit while he was ahead. I never liked the guy (I don't know why) so I enjoy watching him these days. Lol.

I remember that top gear. It must be hard. To put up with the G forces alone would be hard enough for me. Never mind having to drive at 200+mph while making sure your tires are at just the right temp and pressure, adjusting your brake balance for each and every corner, when to use kers and the rear wing, there's about 6 different paddles on the back of the steering wheel for different clutches when changing gear, then you've got to be in constant contact with the team oh and you could well have a few cars trying to get past you also...!

ah ok lol stay away from there then, what about the country where button nearly got hurt badly by them thugs? :S why do they continue to have that country on the f1 list?

yeah i think it was, but not sure if shes 17 how old can her uncle be like 40 by now lol so probably pre 90's

michael losermacher .. i never liked him either and dont care for him now either, though i dont hate him nor like him.. hes with a ok ish team and keeping in the points

yeah at those speeds trying to turn and press the 100 buttons on them steering wheels .. but before that episode i would of thought the same about them getting paid so much just to drive around i mean how easy do they make it look ?lol i think with the amount of training they have done it makes it so much easier though, if you or me did that many hours and years of training we could go out and do pretty well.. well maybe you lol but not me i am a crap driver lol i would be 24th every time.

some nice news on twitter about the F1..

England's Lewis Hamilton, Spain's Fernando Alonso and Brazil's Felipe Massa are the highest earners in their respective home countries, with McLaren driver Hamilton earning £11.2m, Ferrari number one Alonso on £13.8m and his team-mate Massa on £10.3m, according to ESPN magazine. Full story: F1SA

thats a lot of money and difference between number 1 driver and two, i wonder what button makes compared to hamilton.

Istanbul will not host a Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2012 because of a disagreement between Turkish officials and F1 commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone over payments to stage the race, Turkish media reported on Friday.Full story: Reuters

so now we know what track will be lost for sure ;)

Formula 1 chiefs are considering banning the use of the Drag Reduction System for the Monaco Grand Prix because of safety considerations.

this track is one dangerous one to drive fast in i think a ban would be good

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13168359.stm

i got my account deleted Gaz... i was not 24 hours for the neutral and the more i tried to say sorry and that it will never happen again the more they thought i was complaining and they kept extending it until today i told them where to stick their account lol...

i am not asking you for another invite because if you do they will probably punish you for it..

just gonna have to use the bbci.. even though i sent 40GB worth nothing was good enough for them... a guy called bobuk.. sent him a nasty message lol..

this friday and the turkish f1 and next year there will be no more turkey because they are demanding extra money lol

That's no good. I've never had a problem with that site. I've been a member for a couple years now.

Didn't know tha about the Turkish GP. The austrailian GP is costing the government too much money to host. Not sure how much longer tha one will last either...

That's no good. I've never had a problem with that site. I've been a member for a couple years now.

Didn't know tha about the Turkish GP. The austrailian GP is costing the government too much money to host. Not sure how much longer tha one will last either...

i take full responsibility because even though i had uploaded 40GB of free files i was not sharing the f1 for long enough so he banned me for 24 hours and then i went back after 24 hours and he got pissed off and banned me for an extra week so i kept trying to say sorry and ensure him it wont happen again and i will upload the files 24/7 and to him that meant i was whining and complaining when i was doing nothing of the sort.. so he extended the ban a further week for wasting his time, then i got angry and told him to shuv the account up his.. *** lol now that it.. btw registration is open to all atm but my ip is banned, i tried to msg them on facebook and see what happens.. i really hope i get it back but if not then i must stick to the bbci or find another place to get the f1 that uploads it just as quick and good quality as they do.

i hate bobuk its like i was speaking german or he dont understand english he just kept getting more mad the more i was saying sorry instead of speaking to me like i am human..... hopefully some one from their fb will let me back in lol

yeah the turkish where demanding more money and they said no.. so this will be the last year in turkey plus they said the turks dont really like f1 so its basically empty and they lose a tone of cash...

Seems harsh. I've never had anything but praise for that site until now. I don't think I upload for 24hours on some torrents. Think you've put your foot in it now though. Lol.

I don't think bernie will have any problems replacing grand prix if he needs to. Lol...

i love the site but this bobuk had a problem with me and no matter how much i tried to apologise he said i was whining and complaining.. so the last straw was today when i got angry with him and told him a bunch of stuff i really shouldent have lol... he just got me so mad he wouldent listen to me the idiot...

but any way next year is a texas track as well which will back to back with canada probably

ah yeah the site is like the bz but just for racing and nothing else

Last edited:
GO ALONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing race! and well done webber for taking 2nd place back... alonso was the only one who could keep up with the red bulls.. well mark webber any way but vettel stormed off ahead when roseberg held them back.. poor massa