What's new

Evasi0n7 (iOS 7) Jailbreak Discussion Thread

Assuming you have afc2add or OpenSSH installed, and iFile installed, you can install the Cydia deb using either methods. If not, you have to restore and rejailbreak.

I use DiskAid and can get into my device but without Cydia on it I can't get in to install debs (I don't think). I was hoping there was a way to disable the external passcode profile (or remove it) temporarily to reinstall the JB.

Thanks.

7.0.6 is jailbreakable (using an unofficial version of Evasi0n7). There's still some leeway before 7.1 is released, and I do recommend that users upgrade to 7.0.6 as it resolves a pretty significant SSL loophole.

I see the evasi0n still has version 1.05. Do you think they will make an update 1.06 for example? I just don't want to restore again and re-jailbreak if a 1.06 comes out.
Thanks

I see the evasi0n still has version 1.05. Do you think they will make an update 1.06 for example? I just don't want to restore again and re-jailbreak if a 1.06 comes out.
Thanks

EDIT: Evasi0n7 1.0.6 has been uploaded on the evasi0n website.

Last edited:
There's an unofficial version which was modded (the same way that @Evad3rs will) to include the 7.0.6 build. If you want official, wait a few days for @Evad3rs to update. If you'd like the unofficial build mod, I can provide that as well here. I've personally tested it and it works perfectly as there's literally not a single change to the architecture of the stock OS and Evasi0n7 that conflicts with the jailbreaking process outside of the build number. I'll delete the link once the official version is up.

Sounds good thanks. I doubt that 7.1 will be here before March.

For those that are looking to upgrade from iOS 7.0 - 7.0.5 to 7.0.6, you can follow this guide so that you won't have to manually re-install everything and re-set most of your tweak settings (if not all).

EDIT: 02.23.14 -

For those that are still on iOS 7.0.5 and below, and do not want to upgrade to 7.0.6, there's an SSL patch that was made that patches the vulnerability, so if you're looking to stay on iOS 7.0.5 or below, you can either install this deb package using iFile or MobileTerminal. I'll try to get it on the repo I made for iPhone/iPadForum use ASAP, but the host is acting up and the mini server I ordered hasn't arrived yet so I can't host it on my own accord as of yet.

Last edited:
A lot of my tweaks doesn't work on this jailbreak or maybe there not updated

a6y2yma7.jpg

I'm getting this when I add a new paid tweak now