What's new

End of the world.

Skimonkey said:
I guess the saying live each life to the fullest is so true. Mayan prediction or not, we have no idea how long we will be here. So rather than predict the end, why not celebrate living!

Excellent advice!

Gabriel1 said:
Every year the calendar at work ends on 31st December but so far the world hasn't ended......

The Archangel

but if you madej every day as the 'end f the world' in you Callander then if it should happen in during lifetime you will have been correct :)

(but please do not include me in 'invites to attend' ;) )

Skimonkey said:
I guess the saying live each life to the fullest is so true. Mayan prediction or not, we have no idea how long we will be here. So rather than predict the end, why not celebrate living!

seems to mess up the idea of reincarnation - wants to be reincarnated into a void ?

;)

Skimonkey said:

Absolutely !!! How long we will live is predetermined by generics and fate / Karma - I guess they are one in the same IMHO!! ;)

Sent from my Wifi Only Black Fourth Generation iPad using iPF.net

There was an article a few weeks back where some Mayan descendants sued the government for creating the whole conspiracy thing with the end of the world.... Not sure if it's really the end of the world, or just the government trying to get the rich people to spend as much as possible while they can

willerz2 said:
There was an article a few weeks back where some Mayan descendants sued the government for creating the whole conspiracy thing with the end of the world.... Not sure if it's really the end of the world, or just the government trying to get the rich people to spend as much as possible while they can

Lol

The world was suppose to end last year!
Lol I'll see in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every year the calendar at work ends on 31st December but so far the world hasn't ended......

The Archangel
you mean its not going to end???? How am i going to explain maxing out my credit card now? ;)

Poisonivy said:
you mean its not going to end???? How am i going to explain maxing out my credit card now? ;)

You mean that you didn't get the Mayan credit card?

The Archangel

Poisonivy said:

There's an excuse for that :)

Gabriel1 said:
You mean that you didn't get the Mayan credit card?

The Archangel

ROFL!

Ehhhh, whatever, if it happens just let me die in my sleep!!! But it won't, LOL!!!

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF.net

Let the world end after I *This is a family friendly forum. Keep all comments rated E for everyone*

Tapatalking up in ya

Last edited by a moderator:
I interpreted it as a beginning of a new consciousness rather than a physical ending of the world. Things can't stay the same as they are now... Need change.

Amen!!!

well thats a surprise,we're all still here and the world is still ticking away nicely......if any of you know anyone who's hiding in a bunker could you tell them it's safe to come out now ;)