What's new

End of the world.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
according to the Mayan calendar its the end of the world come December 21st 2012.........AGAIN!!!

Poisonivy said:
according to the Mayan calendar its the end of the world come December 21st 2012.........AGAIN!!!

is it based on Apple's release date Calendar? ;)

Lol,could be,never mind,you won't have to worry about paying for Christmas......just go for it lol.

I thought Nostradamus was behind this but you're right it's the Mayan calendar. Well, if it does happen I can take satisfaction on knowing I made it to the end and my firm belief that accepting Rap as any form of music is truly the cause for the end of the world.
lol,totally agree about the rap,i might max out the credit card seeing as i won't have to pay ;)

It's going to be the end of the technological world... Steve Jobs has left us and Apple is fumbling (witness Maps, et al); and even Windows 8 is predicted to be a disaster. Maybe this is the year that we all get back to basics instead of relying on technology. I can only hope.

i can well believe the part about Windows 8,so glad i don't have to deal with that.

Poisonivy said:

Whatever!!! We will still be here in 2013 lol!!

Sent from my Wifi Only Black Fourth Generation iPad using iPF.net

The Mayans did not predict the end of the world, their calendar ended because they died before they made 2013. It has been researched to death by the archeological and scientific communities and they have come to find it was their demise that ended their calendar, not that it was a prediction to the end of the earth.

Don't fall into the hype, the end of the world will come when something big enough blows our planet apart or the sun goes in whatever way it sees fit.

Horsehaulin said:
The Mayans did not predict the end of the world, their calendar ended because they died before they made 2013. It has been researched to death by the archeological and scientific communities and they have come to find it was their demise that ended their calendar, not that it was a prediction to the end of the earth.

Don't fall into the hype, the end of the world will come when something big enough blows our planet apart or the sun goes in whatever way it sees fit.

I interpreted it as a beginning of a new consciousness rather than a physical ending of the world. Things can't stay the same as they are now... Need change.

Sent from my Wifi Only Black Fourth Generation iPad using iPF.net

Gabriel1 said:
Every year the calendar at work ends on 31st December but so far the world hasn't ended......

The Archangel

Excellent point!

It will be, the end is beginning, is the end. Must say again, earths core is getting colder. So for thousand and thousand of years speed of earth will reduce. That will lead to climate changes and lastly earth will not be good place to live. Ofcourse, evolution and addopting to changes is posible. But i belive that everything has its max and end.

Beast from the East said:
It will be, the end is beginning, is the end. Must say again, earths core is getting colder. So for thousand and thousand of years speed of earth will reduce. That will lead to climate changes and lastly earth will not be good place to live. Ofcourse, evolution and addopting to changes is posible. But i belive that everything has its max and end.

Yes, but that kind of devastating change takes centuries, without a large impact event. It isn't going to happen in a day.

The bottom line is either the Mayans were wrong or our interpretation of their findings is wrong - or both.

I guess the saying live each life to the fullest is so true. Mayan prediction or not, we have no idea how long we will be here. So rather than predict the end, why not celebrate living!