What's new

End of the world.

well thats a surprise,we're all still here and the world is still ticking away nicely......if any of you know anyone who's hiding in a bunker could you tell them it's safe to come out now ;)

Haha

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

i heard on the radio this morning that there's a little village in France that is sealed off because aliens are saving the village?!?............

i heard on the radio this morning that there's a little village in France that is sealed off because aliens are saving the village?!?............

WHAT!?!? Rotflmao

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

WHAT!?!? Rotflmao

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

i know lol,can't believe any one would be that stupid can you.....another report was that people started hoarding tins of Spam.....really don't know what good they thought Spam would be if the world ended!

Probably because it stores well LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Probably because it stores well LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

there are a lot of people going to be sick to death of Spam lol........oh nooooooo,not Spam again!

Poisonivy said:
i know lol,can't believe any one would be that stupid can you.....another report was that people started hoarding tins of Spam.....really don't know what good they thought Spam would be if the world ended!

Spam! I'd rather face the end of the world!

The Archangel

Spam! I'd rather face the end of the world!

The Archangel
lol,i would have to hoard chocolate........Swiss or Belgian of course.

Last edited:
Blah...spam...yeeks!

We're all here...some of us bundled in our winter coats, hats and gloves...doomsday came and went and the cold weather has arrived!!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356117819.212461.jpg

This is all we've got 30min east of Cleveland!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB