What's new

Dreamboard

i accidently discovered taking the sim card out while the power is on will unfreeze it.

hii guys...
pls help me im in big big big problem
i downloaded dreamboard from cydia,.... in first 5 mints it was working well
wen i clicked + button then my iphone 3gs wid ios 4.0.1 got freeze n started getting restart again n again n after a restart it gets freeze...
after 2-3 hours i tried to delete dreamboard, i was able to open cydia bt itz contents were being displayed... then it got freeze again.. thn i tired to switch theme by pressing dreamboard button , it opened bt wen i tried clciking default it got freeze again
wat shud i do guys.. my phone keeps on freezing n restarting... pls help me nyhow,,,,

first of all I would suggest all the iPhoneers they should install' delete' from cydia. if not its difficult to uninstall the cydia apps in the emergency situation.
but if one could not install delete one option is to reset settings or reboot (press home and power button) and then delete the app.

I wish I could use DreamBoard, but I have never been able to get it to work. Ever. On multiple devices.lol. Then I see a lot of people say they have it working just fine. I don't understand it. Probably a good thing any way, as I kn ow DreamBoard in itself can give you major phone crashing memory leaks if you happne to install a horribly put together theme. The memory usage is just too heavy i think. Perhaps it depends on what you already have installed.idk. But there is no tweak on my phone that I would give up for a "theme". I care much much more about functionality and tweak I can actually use that makes my phone easier and faster to use then making it look extra extra unique. Thats just me tho.

If you have sbsettings installed, and the default swipe down on status bar gesture enabled in activator, i have a solution. Hold down power and home until the device turns off and reboots. As soon as the lock screen appears swipe down on the status bar so sbsettings opens. Then quickly hit Power, followed by Safe Mode. This will reboot it with cydia apps disabled, so you can go into cydia and delete dreamboard.

gmia said:
If you have sbsettings installed, and the default swipe down on status bar gesture enabled in activator, i have a solution. Hold down power and home until the device turns off and reboots. As soon as the lock screen appears swipe down on the status bar so sbsettings opens. Then quickly hit Power, followed by Safe Mode. This will reboot it with cydia apps disabled, so you can go into cydia and delete dreamboard.

Actually the default SBSettings action is "swipe left/right" on status bar....not down. Sorry ......I can't help myself.Lol.

Just though I would mention in case the user couldn't figure why SBSetting was not activating.

This is also why I never install DreamBoard. I swear it has to work for like 3-4 out of 10 users.lolI could never get it to work w/o freezing the device..............And that was on multiple devices.