What's new

Dreamboard

danielleeeob

Reaction score
Jailbroke my iPhone 4 and I use this program Cydia I got this thing called dream board and it completely froze my phone how can I unfreeze it and get dream board of my phone and I already tried resetting my phone and it still freezes.

Did you try holding down the power button and the home button at the same time to re-boot it? I hate dream board for that reason.....

I have dreamboard on my iphone 4 and still have not had a problem with it

danielleeeob,

If you have sbsettings installed, and the default swipe down on status bar gesture enabled in activator, i have a solution. Hold down power and home until the device turns off and reboots. As soon as the lock screen appears swipe down on the status bar so sbsettings opens. Then quickly hit Power, followed by Safe Mode. This will reboot it with cydia apps disabled, so you can go into cydia and delete dreamboard.

danielleeeob,

If you have sbsettings installed, and the default swipe down on status bar gesture enabled in activator, i have a solution. Hold down power and home until the device turns off and reboots. As soon as the lock screen appears swipe down on the status bar so sbsettings opens. Then quickly hit Power, followed by Safe Mode. This will reboot it with cydia apps disabled, so you can go into cydia and delete dreamboard.

Hi lardlad,

Your solution works great for me for getting out of Dreamboard from hang, restarting and freezing all the time.
Thanks a million.

Regards,
why

danielleeeob,

It worked for me too. Thanks!

I wonder why people are having problems with dreamboard. I've been using it for awhile & haven't had any problems with it at all. I will be really upset if I ever do. I love the dreamboard themes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how do i make dreamboard work??? i click the dreamboard icon and the icons on the springboard disappears for a split second then reappears how do i fix the problem?

i wanna use dreamboard because the themes are apparently better amd im tired of winterboard/summerboard

ipod touch 4g, 4.3.3, redsnow

how come mine is not going to safe mode. it's so messed up that it doesn't even allow me to turn it off. or if i reboot it by pressing the on and home button it doesn't reboot.

It worked for me too. Thanks!

how come mine is not going to safe mode. it's so messed up that it doesn't even allow me to turn it off. or if i reboot it by pressing the on and home button it doesn't reboot.

hey there thanks alooot it worked for me tooo.... my iphone was endlessly restating,frozen & hanged with sbsettings it helped aloot! one love peace...

danielleeeob,
if you have sbsettings installed, and the default swipe down on status bar gesture enabled in activator, i have a solution. Hold down power and home until the device turns off and reboots. As soon as the lock screen appears swipe down on the status bar so sbsettings opens. Then quickly hit power, followed by safe mode. This will reboot it with cydia apps disabled, so you can go into cydia and delete dreamboard.

i have the same dreamboard freeze problem and your solution works perfect for me ! Thanks god i've installed sbs before the problem occur, I PROBABLY WILL NEVER MESS WITH DREAMBOARD AGAIN, NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE..:)
Thanks a million.. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited: