What's new

Frozen 3G

hollowleg

Reaction score
My iPhone 3G freezes on its own and stays that way for several hours. During this time I cannot turn off my phone and the touch screen is unresponsive. I also cannot recieve texts or phone calls. On whichever screen it decides to get stuck on it has a little circle in the center as if it is thinking. After about six hours it unfreezes on its own but I can only use it for a minute or two before it freezes again. I have tried plugging it into iTunes and nothing changed.

hollowleg said:
My iPhone 3G freezes on its own and stays that way for several hours. During this time I cannot turn off my phone and the touch screen is unresponsive. I also cannot recieve texts or phone calls. On whichever screen it decides to get stuck on it has a little circle in the center as if it is thinking. After about six hours it unfreezes on its own but I can only use it for a minute or two before it freezes again. I have tried plugging it into iTunes and nothing changed.

are you using the new updated itunes is it jailbroken or not Battery could need replacing might need to be reset

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I am using the most updated iTunes and it is not jailbroken. How do you replace a battery in an iPhone? don't you just have to replace the whole phone?

hollowleg said:
I am using the most updated iTunes and it is not jailbroken. How do you replace a battery in an iPhone? don't you just have to replace the whole phone?

not sure how to replace battery somebody will be on here soon to explain this you can also go to an apple store and ask them

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net