What's new

Do you have the faster or the slower iPhone 7?

For me it was more or less expecting a noticeable difference in speed\smoothness and I didn't see it.. i was expecting a noticeable difference.. there was none over my 6s imop... So this must validates my original thoughts on the iPhone 7, just to me anyways, everyone will have a difference of opinion... This is the first upgrade over done where I've thought,. Gezz... Not really worth it, I should of skipped this cycle.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

For me it was more or less expecting a noticeable difference in speed\smoothness and I didn't see it.. i was expecting a noticeable difference.. there was none over my 6s imop... So this must validates my original thoughts on the iPhone 7, just to me anyways, everyone will have a difference of opinion... This is the first upgrade over done where I've thought,. Gezz... Not really worth it, I should of skipped this cycle.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's not as much an issue as some would have us believe.

Just a question, why would Apple compromise (at any level) any type of quality of product they charge $1,000 for?
I have been saving up to get an iPhone 7 plus (256GB jet black) and to hear about any quality issues (noticeable or not)
is a disappointment. I would expect to get their finest phone purchasable! If it was timetable issue, then the worst that
the situation was it would have created more waiting periods, but for the best product possible, a wait I'm willing to make!

So as for me, I currently have AT&T and if I buy from them, I guess I will get
the intel. I wonder what chip (my choice?) I would get if I buy the phone simcardless from the apple store?
If I understand correctly, Qualcomm is
compatible with all carriers, just intel is not compatible with Verizon or Sprint?

I know a lot of you don't care or see any difference, but it is a lot of money were talking here, and it is the best phone on the
planet! If they make that thing able to beam me down, then it better not malfunction!

I started having issues , camera lag, screen unresponsive, also could not reboot the phone. First Apple phone I ever had an issue. After going through the Apple channel is was determined i had a hardware issue and the phone was replaced. Because I'm on Att I was given another Intel chip model, compared to the original 7 I had its much better. It's been a while since I had the 6s so I still can't say it's a worthwhile upgrade.

It was obviously a hardware issue with the first ip7 and probably minimal to do with the LTE chip.

I have the slow one. But when you come from a Nexus 5 that's three years old, it's still much faster.

I gotta admit that the small print on the back of the phone sure is small.