What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

1. *moderated*

2. Barrel tweak

3. Superman pwned Bootlogo

4. Pgkbackup app

5. TVOut2

What version of pkgbackup are u using? The one i've installed on my device is bugy.
And is there a way to have the phone screen off while morroring the phone to tv with TVOut2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
no cause you have to be able to see what you're doing on the iPhone, right?

Good, i was just hoping that there was an option to swich on or off the screen on the phone while morroring it to tv.

What version of pkgbackup are u using? The one i've installed on my device is bugy.

I'm running version 4.2.11 and it's working fine. I did have a problem awhile back with an older version but don't recall which one. I think anyone who doesn't have this app in their top 5 must not have the app at all. Once you use it the first time after a restore/upgrade you can't be jailbroken and live without it.

Good, i was just hoping that there was an option to swich on or off the screen on the phone while morroring it to tv.

If your viewing a video or movie then just press the Sleep/Lock button. If you are using it to play games then you may need the the image shown on your iPhone as well. Some driving games you may be able to get away with while on the Lock screen.

If your viewing a video or movie then just press the Sleep/Lock button. If you are using it to play games then you may need the the image shown on your iPhone as well. Some driving games you may be able to get away with while on the Lock screen.

When i press the sleep/ lock button, the tv screen also goes dark, this happen with all apps in the phones inbuild apps app store apps, cydia apps, maybe it just have to be that way?

if you open the TVOut2 app there are settings that you can change specifically for what you want accomplished.

Please please please, post a screen shoot of how the settings are suppose to be in tvout2 for me to be able to mirror my phone to tv while having the screen in sleep mode. Here are the setting that i'm having but no joy since.
7b797d4a-4501-ada8.jpg

Is there any app which help to transfer mp3 files from iFile to iPod on iphone4 instead of transfering the mp3 from iFile to the computer and sync from computer to iPod.

Any Cydia tweak app to display left right up down arrow on keyboard?

Hi guys i installed bitesms but just wondering how i get it to work as it's saying no credits left.

thanks bisho

Hi guys i installed bitesms but just wondering how i get it to work as it's saying no credits left.

thanks bisho

Bisho, you can use bitesms instead of the default messaging app on the iphone. IF you want to you can also buy credit to send cheaper texts by using the bitesms carrier instead of your normal carrier. The costs are below.

biteSMS - Rates

Also read up on their website as they explain everything about the app there.

Good luck.

cheers guys thanks for that. When i open the bitesms it opens up an then quickly closes does that mean i have to buy it or is there a glitch? but it's an awesome app.

thanks bisho