What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Ah, guess I need to learn some more about my iPhone, I did not realize these apps were for a "jailbroke" phone, mine is not......yet.

Is the a program to speed the phone up as you keep adding things it starts take more time to access things
Add repo.insanelyi.com/ and get the "Speed Intensifier". It's really great, and speeds up your phone as much as you want. The best part is, that it doesn't even drain more battery!

Is this similar to SetCPU on the droid?

Is the a program to speed the phone up as you keep adding things it starts take more time to access things
Add repo.insanelyi.com/ and get the "Speed Intensifier". It's really great, and speeds up your phone as much as you want. The best part is, that it doesn't even drain more battery!

Is that url right? I couldnt add it as you typed it...

I am an iPhone newbie and was curious as to why you would want to trick your phone into thinking it was on 3G instead of wifi? Does one have an advantage over the other, besides speed?
I was wondering the same thing why anybody would want to trick their phone didn't like it was on 3G instead a Wi-Fi hot I can understand why would want to be tricked into thinking it was on Wi-Fi when it was on 3G but it seems to me like that's just completely backwards as to what it should be if anybody can offer any advice or any reason as to why this would be beneficial please feel free to chat man

I am using the Verizon iPhone for. I think it is a great device I have had other iPhones in the pints and I think this is by far the most advanced smart phone on the market today. My top five applications for 2011 are:
1. Winterboard-Winter board allows the user to tweak or adapt their same. Without Winterboard much easier the, user would never be able to modify their things.

2. Infiniboard-this is rate application that allows the user to scroll through their pages ardently it had more icons to each page as you build your application library you will expand as you go.

3. Infinidock-this application is a whole lot like the previous will on it allows the to expand their stock and after they get up to I thank you used in applications on each page the and a ghost to the next page you can you can add the to TNI icons on each page is Doc but this is quite cluttered. I don't recommend you put TNI on each page personally I like to have five or six at the most it makes it easier to read and with this application you can scroll to the next page with just the flip of a some access to your application.

4.Speed Intensifier-this application allows the user to increase the speed of their file based on a scale. The user can select however five stable the phone to perform. This is a great application and is one of my favs as whale. Kudos to whoever wrote this application.

5.Hootsuite-this is not only iPhone application can be used on the PC or Mac. It is a platform that allows you to combine your twitter, Facebook, WordPress, and Linked applications in one place. You can also set this application to post ads any given time without having to be on the computer. I have to say this is probably my favorite applet patient while because I I use these socialization platforms many times a day and this application is proud hollowly together in one place making it much easier for me to interact with all of my friends on the different platforms.

Hope this helps this is my thoughts for 2011 applications. I look forward to reading your post and interacting with you as we go along kudos

I am an iPhone newbie and was curious as to why you would want to trick your phone into thinking it was on 3G instead of wifi? Does one have an advantage over the other, besides speed?
I was wondering the same thing why anybody would want to trick their phone didn't like it was on 3G instead a Wi-Fi hot I can understand why would want to be tricked into thinking it was on Wi-Fi when it was on 3G but it seems to me like that's just completely backwards as to what it should be if anybody can offer any advice or any reason as to why this would be beneficial please feel free to chat man

Thanks man for noticing, it was just a typo on my part which I just corrected. Sorry guys

my top 5 are the following

1)bitesms (Allows you to quick reply from any appilcation

2) winterboard (Allows you to change the themes on your idevice and it is the hub for where all your themes are stored when you install them from Cydia)

3) Lock Calendar ( displays your appointments/schedules form your calendar onto your lockscreen)

4) Mulitcleaner ( swipe, pinch, or whatever you prefer to kill all applications)

5) five icon dock/springboard (allows you to have 5 icons in a row instead of the standard 4)

I installed 5 icon dock but it won't let me put the 5th icon in the dock... do I need to do somethign special? I've rebooted and all

1.Lockinfo
2.BiteSMS
3.PhotoAlbums+
4.Gridlock
5.Winterboard

and the list can go on forever but those i guess would be the top 5 for me

my top 5 are the following

1)bitesms (Allows you to quick reply from any appilcation

2) winterboard (Allows you to change the themes on your idevice and it is the hub for where all your themes are stored when you install them from Cydia)

3) Lock Calendar ( displays your appointments/schedules form your calendar onto your lockscreen)

4) Mulitcleaner ( swipe, pinch, or whatever you prefer to kill all applications)

5) five icon dock/springboard (allows you to have 5 icons in a row instead of the standard 4)

I installed 5 icon dock but it won't let me put the 5th icon in the dock... do I need to do somethign special? I've rebooted and all

It will still be a 4 icon dock until you actually drag another one in there. If that doesn't do it then I am not sure. I actually lost 5x4 spring board when I installed something so I removed the 5 dock and now use the infinidock. Needed a change of scenery anyway.

[/QUOTE]It will still be a 4 icon dock until you actually drag another one in there. If that doesn't do it then I am not sure. I actually lost 5x4 spring board when I installed something so I removed the 5 dock and now use the infinidock. Needed a change of scenery anyway.[/QUOTE]

I tried all night and it never worked... Woke up this morning and too my phone off airplane mode, and i tried it just for the hell of it and it worked lol

Allows you to use applications that are restricted to wifi on 3g ( facetime, etc )
Is it possible to use the app to make your phone think your on wifi and use facetime while on 3G????? Hope that makees sense

You don't press the redirect to the App Store button. Installous (usually) gives you sources below the button (common places are fileape, mediafile, filedude) to download the IPA file directly from

1. Springtomize-this allows the user many different features all in one application and sentence it includes things such as allowing the user to had or disable screen flashed, spotlight, Web search, spate page dots, paging. Capabilities are allows the user to toggle on and off the home screen wallpaper, voice control, from the front camera, HDR, and iPod in descendents this is an unbelievable application the features are in place as to what the user can do another example is it allows the user to modify the lock screen to display the second, the toggle off the lock screen, had the navigation bar, you can resize your icons, you can add more icons in a row or I will pay, as you can see from readiness study of features are in place and it allows many ways to tweak or modify your iPhone.
2. Infiniboard-this allows the user to scroll board vertically and you can add as many icons as you want each page without being limited to only 16 icons of folders per pay it allows you to have an endless number of icons on each page.
3. Infinidock- this allows the user to the ability to scroll their dock and add the to TNI icons her page on each page is doc before kicking over to the next page of is a good application I do recommend it I enjoy having on my personal phone myself.
4. Infinifolder-this allows the user the capability to add as many folders as they may want to to each folder. This is how should the them from Apple to start with.
5. Winter board this allows the user to add themes colors different below goes to their phone this is walk sepia places their whole tweak around basically without Winterboard you could add things logos to your phone this is a must for any iPhone jail broken phone
6. speed intensifier this allows the user the capability to speed their phones applications of based only graph that is supplied you choose a number on the graph one being the low number on the left side have number on the right the higher the number the faster the applications open this is a good application but I have had problems were the application was, up Baxter but it didn't open faster overall I do think this is a good application.
7. Boot logo this gives the user the capability of adding other logos to the you reboot screen as the phone is boot up there is a limited number of logos provided although I will say that there probably will be more as time goes on I hope so.
8. Package backup -this is without a doubt a necessity for a person with a jail broken phone it will backup on my schedule it can be set to open a phone the beginning or start in of any file of the phone session this does cost I think about 799 or 699 but it is world well worth the money I do strongly to just you by the this it will save you a countless number of frustrating hours trying to re-download all of your loss applications.
9. Cydelete-this is why for the user to. It simply adds the X to the icons when they are in the general mode and the user to simply taps the gates to delete.
10. Hootsuite-this isn't just simply an iPhone application. He can be downloaded on the PC as whale this is for anybody that enjoys Twitter or Facebook or WordPress and linked it combines all these platforms into one place allowing you to post to each platform without having to log in to each one individually this is one of my favorite applications although I wouldn't categorize it as an iPhone application it is available on the iPhone in the Apple I still so check it out if you need Lane she been e-mail I get that to you without prominent I'll will beachy said the check it out you won't be disappointed
I probably rambled a little bit more than I should have but overall I wanted to give a little bit of a description with each of the applications that are described as I described them in the form. I hope these help you enjoy your iPhone more and if you can need any help send an e-mail come in see My website check out my profile I'll have my site listed there and get many more tweeks and application reviews their see you there.