What's new

Battery

Yeah, I honestly think these screen resolutions are getting out of control!! IMO the difference is not too noticeable, well to me anyway ... coming from the S7 Edge, which is often praised as one of the best phone displays, I can honestly say I see no huge, noticeable difference between that panel and my iP7+. I'd rather the battery life honestly ...

Last edited:
Yeah, I honestly think these screen resolutions are getting out of control!! IMO the difference is not too noticeable, well to me anyway ... coming from the S7 Edge, which is often praised as one of the best phone displays, I can honestly say I see no huge, noticeable difference between that panel and my iP7+. I'd rather the battery life honestly ...

That was one of the things I kept mulling over when I switched last year ...I had my other phones next to the screen of the 6S+ and I didn't see it being so different...and I was in that Apple Store plenty before I committed lol [emoji23]

iPhone Seven Plus

Once the individual pixels in a display become too small to see with the naked eye, making them smaller still will not increase the apparent sharpness. A 4K display on a phone is a waste of money and battery power.