What's new

Anyone help me! ;)

georgebrown88

Reaction score
Hi all I'm not very technical minded but every time I go on bt sports it pops up with that message anyone no how I get rid of it. Thank u ;)

$image-470860366.jpg

Hi all I'm not very technical minded but every time I go on bt sports it pops up with that message anyone no how I get rid of it. Thank u ;)

Look in the Cellular tab of your Settings app. Scroll down until you find the block titled "Use Cellular Data For." If the app that you are trying to use is listed there ensure it is turned ON.

If that helps, yay. If not, holler back and we'll take another try at it.

Marilyn

Thanks for the swift reply. I've gone in to cellular and scrolled down the the app it's saying that use cellular data is turned on but it keeps showing that thing every time I try and watch the sports channel :s

Thanks for the swift reply. I've gone in to cellular and scrolled down the the app it's saying that use cellular data is turned on but it keeps showing that thing every time I try and watch the sports channel :s
Have you tried deleting the app and re-downloading it from your AppStore purchased list? Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks for letting us know that my solution worked, it may help others with the same problem.